CLIC Curriculum updates

Molly B.

Update is not working......

Works for me.

Was there another update to the curiculum? If so do you know if we are supposed to get an email every time there is an update? Or are we just to monitor this thread? Thanks for your help.

No new updates since the one in open post. If you provided your email address when ordering the curriculum, you should receive an email update. Info will be posted here as well.

Update is not working......

Works for me.

Was there another update to the curiculum? If so do you know if we are supposed to get an email every time there is an update? Or are we just to monitor this thread? Thanks for your help.

No new updates since the one in open post. If you provided your email address when ordering the curriculum, you should receive an email update. Info will be posted here as well.

Thanks I have. I was just making sure I haven't missed anything.

Nope, something is still goofy. When I try to download your file, it sits at 0% for about 10 seconds and then says its done downoading. The downloaded file is there, but it only d/l 95.8Kbytes, so naturally theres a problem opening it.

I tried RockerXX's file again, it downloads the whole file immediately and opens fine.

Edited by Mr. Fife

I still couldn't do either using Chrome. Tried both logged in and logged out.

Used IE and it worked.

Some digging shows that this is a known Chrome problem with a recent update. They stopped using Adobe flash and now use something called Pepper flash.

There are ways around it.

I haven't tried it yet so I don't want to recommend anything specific.

Maybe some of the IT guru's here can help.

For those that can't open it try this, I opened it in Nitro 8, optimized it and re-saved so hopefully that fixed any anomalies...

Nope, still no joy...

Just to narrow it down, here it is uploaded off site, see if this works... If so it's obviously an issue with the forum...

http://tinyurl.com/ptyo48y

Also try right clicking and save as...

For those that can't open it try this, I opened it in Nitro 8, optimized it and re-saved so hopefully that fixed any anomalies...

Nope, still no joy...

Just to narrow it down, here it is uploaded off site, see if this works... If so it's obviously an issue with the forum...

This works both left click (opens to a new window) and right click save.

The other links will sometimes stay at 0 d/l or start the d/l and stop and different points along the way.

This works both left click (opens to a new window) and right click save.

The other links will sometimes stay at 0 d/l or start the d/l and stop and different points along the way.

That did it!

• 1 year later...

If you purchased a curriculum and would like to update to the 4.0 packet, a complete packet is $75.

It includes an Instructor's manual and DVD.

The DVD includes:

Power Point (Keynote for apple users)

Massad Ayoob video on Use of Force

Handout of prohibited place

Send $75 via PayPal (please add 3% for PayPal fees) to IllinoisCarryInc(at)gmail.com

or by credit card via phone:618-963-2788

or by mail to:

IllinoisCarry.com

1615 County Rd 325 E

Enfield, IL 62835

What page numbers are these located at:

Appendix A

Add to number 4:
(iv) are carried or possessed in accordance with the Firearm Concealed Carry Act by a person who has been issued a currently valid license under the Firearm Concealed Carry Act; or

Add to number 10
(iv) are carried or possessed in accordance with the Firearm Concealed Carry Act by a person who has been issued a currently valid license under the Firearm Concealed Carry Act.

What page numbers are these located at:

Appendix A

Add to number 4:

(iv) are carried or possessed in accordance with the Firearm Concealed Carry Act by a person who has been issued a currently valid license under the Firearm Concealed Carry Act; or

Add to number 10

(iv) are carried or possessed in accordance with the Firearm Concealed Carry Act by a person who has been issued a currently valid license under the Firearm Concealed Carry Act.

Those are on the handouts, available on the DVD.