Photo

How to Take Back the 2nd Amendment...in Deep Blue States!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Molly B.

IllinoisCarry spokesperson

• 16,075 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 03:59 PM

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#2 steveTA84

• Supporting Members Team
  • 4,324 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 04:09 PM

Spread this everyone. This is a job well done!!!!

#3 vern

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 05:51 PM

Good job JJ. Didn’t realize you lived in Williamson county. Always assumed Jackson.

#4 GWBH

Ripcord... This is Alabama - Fire For Effect, Over...

• Members
  • 6,405 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 07:11 PM

JJ - you ARE THE MAN!!

Well done - out-dadgone-standing!

Fire Support Base Ripcord Association - the heroes of the Vietnam War have their names on a wall in Washington, DC
http://www.ripcordassociation.com/

Sgt. Phil Compton (ishmo), "L" Company (RANGER) 75th Infantry - 101st Airborne Division (Vietnam 1968 - 1969 / 1970 - 1971 )
A good man, a brave soldier, a patriot and a true friend.

PFC Patrick J. Bohan, 101 Pathfinder Detachment, 3rd Brigade - 101st Airborne Division, KIA, July 10, 1970, on FSB Ripcord

#5 steveTA84

• 4,324 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 07:13 PM

JJ - you ARE THE MAN!!
Well done - out-dadgone-standing!

+1

See, individuals CAN make a difference

#6 stockboyy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 07:57 PM

We have been sold down the river to far.

VOID the FOID.

#7 speedbump

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 09:39 PM

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I'm uglier in person, and not much of a camera guy. Vern, I grew up mostly in Jackson County, but live in Williamson currently.

Now, for the hook. For those of you who want to make a difference in a county with an undecided state's attorney, shoot me a PM and I'll get you going with helpful documents. Not all of them will see the vital importance of this, but those who value civil rights and American freedoms WILL. Just as I borrowed ideas from others to propose to county boards in White and Williamson Counties in gaining sanctuary status, I'll do everything I can to assist others in achieving nullification of unjust laws.

It *CAN* be done. The question is, WHO will step up, make the effort, and be the difference in their own backyards?

Regards,
JJW
"The struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, or it may be both. But it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will."

~Frederick Douglass~

#8 biggun 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 10:25 PM

can someone post a list of the county,s that are in.

#9 speedbump

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 10:58 PM

can someone post a list of the county,s that are in.

The dark green have publicly announced they would not prosecute. However, there are @ two dozen others who have privately stated they would not, so they won't be outted here publicly. If you have one you're considering addressing, check with their office and ask their stance:

http://gunrightswatc...awvE6TGbz3bS1ow
"The struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, or it may be both. But it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will."

~Frederick Douglass~

#10 TomKoz

• 4,218 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:45 PM

Monkey Wrench !!

Will 2A Sanctuary Counties / Sheriffs HOLD those in the US ILLEGALLY and cooperate with Fed Officials for DEPORTATION if just 2A State Violation ?

My hope is YES.

DEEP thought required.

Edited by TomKoz, 25 June 2019 - 10:50 PM.

Stay Alert ... Stay Alive !!

#11 ChicagoRonin70

The Landlord of the Flies!

• 3,861 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 11:38 PM

Laudable!

"A well educated Media, being necessary for the preservation of a free State, the right of the people to keep and read books, shall not be infringed."

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary for the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Who gets to keep and read books? The Media? Or is it the People?

“One can never underestimate the idiocy of those determined to be offended by things that don't affect their real lives in the slightest.” —Me

“Hatred is the sharpest sword; the desire for peace is armor made of willow leaves in the face of an enemy who despises you, as neither alone will stop a strike that is aimed at your neck.” —Samurai proverb

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.” —Robert Heinlein

“I reserve the right to take any action necessary to maintain the equilibrium in which I've chosen to exist.” —Me

"It ain't braggin' if you done it." —Will Rogers

InX89li.jpg

#12 domin8

• Members
  • 6,932 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:49 PM

I shared the video with a friend of mine who recently retired from the Philly PD. He now works for the DOJ and is sharing it with his coworkers, whom he says are all pro-2A. He's also sharing it with his friends in PPD, and other departments in neighboring cities. He's pro-2A and was somebody I brought in for PPITH courses. He told me doing those courses enticed him to become an NRA Instructor, too. When I was out there half my students came from New Jersey. Hopefully this will help get things rolling out there. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#13 steveTA84

• 4,324 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 04:02 PM

I shared the video with a friend of mine who recently retired from the Philly PD. He now works for the DOJ and is sharing it with his coworkers, whom he says are all pro-2A. He's also sharing it with his friends in PPD, and other departments in neighboring cities. He's pro-2A and was somebody I brought in for PPITH courses. He told me doing those courses enticed him to become an NRA Instructor, too. When I was out there half my students came from New Jersey. Hopefully this will help get things rolling out there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Well done, this is what needs to be done (Pass info along).

#14 speedbump

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 05:40 PM

Humble thanks, domin8, that's EXACTLY what we hoped would happen, and spread.

Please extend my apologies to your friends and contacts for my Billy Bob Thornton public speaking voice.

~Frederick Douglass~

#15 tkroenlein

OFFICIAL MEMBER

• Members
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 06:10 PM

Nice vid, JJ.

#16 speedbump

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 10:03 PM

Nice vid, JJ.

Thanks TK. Unfortunately I have a face made for radio, and a voice for silent movies. Luckily, there are better choices for both available.

~Frederick Douglass~

#17 THE KING

• Members
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 09:36 AM

Very nice job Speedbump. 

NRA Patriot Life Member - Endowment
ISRA Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
ISP Certified Illinois Conceal Carry Instructor
Retired Professional Firefighter / Paramedic

#18 GWBH

Ripcord... This is Alabama - Fire For Effect, Over...

• Members
  • 6,405 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 04:18 PM

Humble thanks, domin8, that's EXACTLY what we hoped would happen, and spread.

Please extend my apologies to your friends and contacts for my Billy Bob Thornton public speaking voice.

Ohhh... Don't beat yourself up - not bad for a REALLY old cop!! LOL!

Love the video!!

Fire Support Base Ripcord Association - the heroes of the Vietnam War have their names on a wall in Washington, DC
http://www.ripcordassociation.com/

Sgt. Phil Compton (ishmo), "L" Company (RANGER) 75th Infantry - 101st Airborne Division (Vietnam 1968 - 1969 / 1970 - 1971 )
A good man, a brave soldier, a patriot and a true friend.

PFC Patrick J. Bohan, 101 Pathfinder Detachment, 3rd Brigade - 101st Airborne Division, KIA, July 10, 1970, on FSB Ripcord

#19 speedbump

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:55 PM

:o

~Frederick Douglass~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users