Is a new Java program now needed to access licensing process

Yeah I ran into the same thing when I tried to finish applying. Just updated Java and then it worked!

Yeah I ran into the same thing when I tried to finish applying. Just updated Java and then it worked!

O.K. I went to the site. It says Java program needs to be updated. I click on update Java and sends me to Java site. I go back to the ISP site and it still tells me I don't have the updated Java program.

When are those paper applications going to be available? It's like I'm at the ObamaCare website, from what I've heard anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still able to login. Takes about 8-10 seconds to authenticate. I sometimes get a message about a new version of Java is available but I just click later and am still able to get in.

I'm still able to login. Takes about 8-10 seconds to authenticate. I sometimes get a message about a new version of Java is available but I just click later and am still able to get in.

I just got the latest and greatest Java version days ago. I click on to check and it says I have the latest version. I go to the ISP website and wait several minutes and the box never comes up to run Java. I enter user name and password in the boxes and wait 5 minutes with the little arrow going in a circle and get nowhere.

Did the same company design the isp license site design the Obamacare website? If the Amazon or Ebay websites were this hard to use they would have been out of business years ago.

Well I tried the ISP website again. I get a box come up that says your version of Java is insecure. There is a box to check that says I accept the risk and want to run this ap. However I'm not able to check the box. Do they change the #@*& Java program every day?

I'm really getting tired of looking at that arrow circle going around by the word Java check and around and around and around and around and getting nowhere!

If using Internet Explorer, try putting the https://ccl4illinois.com/ site in the list of "trusted sites".

I'm using Firefox.

It will not work on my laptop using firefox. I have to use internet explorer.

I'm using Firefox because IE will not work for me. They really need to reconsider some technical choices they made and rework this part of the process

I'm pretty sure when I applied for my LTC I used Firefox. I don't have internet explorer. I'm trying to get application in for my wife now.

Anyone else not able to get Java to work with Firefox?

JB , I had to use IE from the start because I couldn't get Firefox to work. I haven't updated my java , like it keeps trying to make me do , and I just now went to the site and logged in without any problems.

Archived