How often?

I was told that I would be lucky to see my license in less than 90 days by a friend of mine that was one of the 1/5'ers. I also hear that the ISP have been improving in their rate to around 30 or so days with a good app and fingerprints. So not sure what to think. I have a clean record; and an auxiliary police officer to boot. I wouldn't of been hired by the department otherwise. So still waiting like a kid before Christmas morning.

I was told that I would be lucky to see my license in less than 90 days by a friend of mine that was one of the 1/5'ers. I also hear that the ISP have been improving in their rate to around 30 or so days with a good app and fingerprints. So not sure what to think. I have a clean record; and an auxiliary police officer to boot. I wouldn't of been hired by the department otherwise. So still waiting like a kid before Christmas morning.

From other posts it seems a clean app with prints are being approved in 30-32 days.

LOL, no...there isn't, none at all...I just can't stop, haha

I keep checking too... Just to make sure I'm not imagining things! :frantics:

From other posts it seems a clean app with prints are being approved in 30-32 days.

37 days for me, after adding TCN about 3 weeks in.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I figured I had some time at lunch to check my status and to my surprise a little check mark was there saying active. I am very grateful for having a good instructor and everyone from the lawmakers to the ones who even check our records. Very pleased with how fast they are getting to everyone. So I was around 32 days.

Archived