Status Meanings?

Pinoy413

Hey everyone,

Long time lurker, new poster.

I was wondering if there was a sticky thread defining what each status meant?

For example: submitted (obvious)

Under board review

Under review

Qc verified

Etc?

Mod please delete if there is. I tried searching but didn't find exactly what I was looking for.

So far I'm here:

2/10/17 submitted with prints

2/16/17 corrected my County on address FOR FOID

3/31/17 FOID went active, CCL is "under review"

Thanks. If anyone can kind of give me an idea where I am in the process that would be great. I know I should probably just forget about it and hope it just comes, but I'm sure everyone else here wants to know just as bad. Haha thanks

Under Board review means there was a complaint filed against your application (usually by a LEO) and will have to be reviewed by the review board and you will have to explain any complaints filed against your application.

Under review means it has been received, they are reviewing the application and waiting for any complaints to be filed against the application.

QC verified means the application has been checked and the information has been verified.

Approved means the application has been checked and no complaints filed against the application and has been okayed.

Active means that the card is going to the printer and will be in the mail in a few days to a couple of weeks.

Under Review - just as it sounds

Under Board Review - an LEO has objected and your application is now in queue for the review board for approve/deny

QC_Verified - Quality Control check, have you filled out your forms correctly and I'm assuming you've run past the initial national BG check.

Approved - As it sounds

Active - keep an eye on your mailbox

I think the front end "Under Review" through "Active" is a better system, tbh. By adding sub categories you're inviting everyone to email and ask about status updates. I'd rather they focus on getting them out. I mean, nobody would think about the CSS class settings unless they came here and read about them and a cursory Google search will net you the right posts on this website for all the info you need, email addresses, phone numbers, issues others have run into, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived