UPDATE 1/1/13 NEW Developments

Tvandermyde

The economic implications of this bill should definitely be pointed out. Thousands of people will lose their jobs if this bill passes, not to mention the mass exodus of taxpayers which has been pointed out.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

The economic implications of this bill should definitely be pointed out. Thousands of people will lose their jobs if this bill passes, not to mention the mass exodus of taxpayers which has been pointed out.

Its obvious the state doesn't care about businesses or whether or not taxpayers leave the state, they know a dependent type would just replace them with a vote in the next election.

Some people such as myself can't leave if we wanted to, and I would have already left if I could. Almost did 2 years ago which is when I learned I couldn't. I've never been in jail, but I feel like I'm stuck in jail now and have reluctantly accepted the fact that I'll probably be stuck here for the next 18 or so years.

Some people such as myself can't leave if we wanted to, and I would have already left if I could. Almost did 2 years ago which is when I learned I couldn't. I've never been in jail, but I feel like I'm stuck in jail now and have reluctantly accepted the fact that I'll probably be stuck here for the next 18 or so years.

I was already considering moving back to Madison long before all this went down simply because the job market here SUCKS, even for me and I'm a CPA w/ an MBA and two bachelor's. Got a job but I'd rather live in a pro-business climate. I grew up in Madison and love the city, despise the hippies on State St. and liberals who live there but I'd rather live in a city that's liberal than a state that even tries to screw its citizens by violating half of the Bill of Rights. Not to mention IL is bankrupt (fiscally, and morally).

I've got people calling who've never called before. :D

Me also. Some of these people stated they were on the fence about an evil black rifle and / or standard magazine capacity ban but when I said it was including a bunch of shotguns and pump action rifles they changed their attitude quick.

An attack on the 2A rights of those in Illinois is an attack on all of us! I support what you guys are doing 100%. Is there anything that I can do to help from NC?

Signed,

Johnny (former Chicagoan).

As a South Dakotan former Ill'Anoyed you can support this forum and SAF, NRA, GOA, JPFO and call and write your jelly back boned representation and tell them that this is UN freaking acceptable in the USA!!!!

Howard, in post #75 are you suggesting that the authors of this bill consider the book Unintended Consequences? Maybe a copy should be sent to each of them to read. Might be good food for thought.

I was indeed. I read it two years ago. Awesome book. Should be required reading for every person who considers themselves part of the "gun culture" (better called American Culture).

http://www.amazon.co...s/dp/1888118040

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51SEZT5T36L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Howard, in post #75 are you suggesting that the authors of this bill consider the book Unintended Consequences? Maybe a copy should be sent to each of them to read. Might be good food for thought.

I was indeed. I read it two years ago. Awesome book. Should be required reading for every person who considers themselves part of the "gun culture" (better called American Culture).

http://www.amazon.co...s/dp/1888118040

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51SEZT5T36L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Yep...

We need to forget firearm stuff and immediately put forth a recall vote for Quinn. This ing shithole of a state is being torn apart at the seams and they are worried about this crap. Next go after our attorney General Madigan for complete dereliction of all duties. We need the war to be on different fronts other than 2nd amendment issues. We need to stop the evil at the source. Im tired of focusing on stopping bad bills. We need to stop them from ever being written by getting rid of the writers. We need all of these morons in our legislature to get really scared about losing their jobs. Nothing else will work. This is the time for all So called Blue Dogs to go independent and switch sides, effectively ending Madigans reign. Its time to take this state back or lose it forever to this madness. We may not have a Supreme court makeup in a few years to help us on our issues so we have to stop this now.

How many votes dobwe need to recall Quinn? At this point I think 80+% of gun owners would sign on. Plus a lot of people p***** off about taxes and pensions

The Madigan crime family must go, too.

Archived