This is scary, turn your televisions on (ETA, Bin Laden Dead.)

Bud

. Obama just won re-election.

I would not bet Obama had anything to do with it!

doesnt matter much with presidential elections

Yeap he is now "the President that got Bin Laden". Its a bumper sticker. He could openly profess communism now and he'd be re-elected in a landslide.

He ain't getting my vote.

Glad to see this happen.

In regards to Obama and his re-election, he was also the same guy who managed to use the military services as a political pawn during the budget crisis. Obama deserves no credit for this, and we all know this.

Cam

Glad to see this happen.

In regards to Obama and his re-election, he was also the same guy who managed to use the military services as a political pawn during the budget crisis. Obama deserves no credit for this, and we all know this.

Cam

The NON ideological independants that swing every election do not. I predict that gas prices will be "conveniently" normal by the time Nov 2012 rolls around.

. Obama just won re-election.

You really think so? My problems of yesterday and today will be the same tommorow. Gas is still $4+/gal, unemployment is high, inflation is clearly here (no matter what "they" say) the dollar is nearly worthless, etc, etc. They say people vote with their pocketbooks. Long after the OBL dust settles down, we will still have the same problems. Obama can only hope that the economy miraculosly rebounds before November of next year.

You really think so? My problems of yesterday and today will be the same tommorow. Gas is still $4+/gal, unemployment is high, inflation is clearly here (no matter what "they" say) the dollar is nearly worthless, etc, etc. They say people vote with their pocketbooks. Long after the OBL dust settles down, we still have the same problems. Obama can only hope that the econmy miraculosly rebounds before November of nest year.

I agree. This guy can't lead. He has no foreign policy. He can't get anyone to work together on anything. He gets mad and lets it be personal anytime anyone doesn't agree with him. It might be slow in coming but America is learning exactly who he is...

Well, either way Obummer didn't get my vote in 2008 and will not get it 2012. Sorry for the off-topic post, but so be it.

Yes, this is big news, but like Ash says...the problems will still be the same when the election comes around.

Cam

EDIT: In regards to the "birther issue", if Obummer considers it to be an off-side issue than why does he still answer to it. Him acknowledging that fact, only shows his incompetence to lead on other issues, as this is a cover.

Well, at any rate, God Bless our troops. They have sweat and bled for 10 years trying to bring this about. They are the ones that deserve every bit of the credit....

This.

Well, at any rate, God Bless our troops. They have sweat and bled for 10 years trying to bring this about. They are the ones that deserve every bit of the credit....

This.

I decided, I authorized. Yep, full political spin on it. My question, what revenge will Al Queda seek on us now.

This.

I decided, I authorized. Yep, full political spin on it. My question, what revenge will Al Queda seek on us now.

Yeop, the "I's" were the only thing I caught to...I this, I did, I authorized.

Everyone go back to when he was a senator in 2002 when opposed these wars...pure hypocrite.

Cam

Archived