ccl4illinois checklist

rubble

So the second bullet point on the checklist says:

• Electronic Copy of my training certificate(s). You will be required to upload your electronic certificate during the application process.

Does this mean I have to upload my Basic Pistol certificate along with my IL training certificate? I believe the IL certificate states that all training has been met.

All knowledge will be delivered to us on January 5th

That shouldn't even be purple. It's what I have been saying, "Wait and see."

All knowledge will be delivered to us on January 5th

That shouldn't even be purple. It's what I have been saying, "Wait and see."

Oh so true everyone will just have to wait and see.

From the ISP FAQ.

The ISP will make applications available to the public by January 5, 2014. The ISP intends to have applications available via the ISP webpage. Additional information regarding the application and fingerprinting process will be added to this website at the time applications are made available.

So the second bullet point on the checklist says:

• Electronic Copy of my training certificate(s). You will be required to upload your electronic certificate during the application process.

Does this mean I have to upload my Basic Pistol certificate along with my IL training certificate? I believe the IL certificate states that all training has been met.

Yes, I would load the ISP certificate and the NRA Basic Pistol Certificate. Why take the chance that they may comeback after 90 days asking for it.

Archived