ALERT! Just saw this on Facebook.

Rs2ing12

So I just saw this just now! Please if anyone is in NWI/ Chicago please be alert and careful! This is what we were trained to do to protect ourselves our family and others who cannot and are innocent. This is scary as heck to find out this early! I wish I already had my ccl approved because knowing this its scary as heck and knowing I can prevent it makes me mad at the state for not doing its job in giving out the ccl when it is stated! Be careful today and stay alert!

post-20859-0-46689100-1565359808_thumb.jpeg

I don't read anything from Faceplant, but i did hear this exact same thing yesterday afternoon. It allegedly originated from a LEO in Valpo. Frankly, these days, I don't really want to go anywhere that I can't legally carry. Wal-Mart near us has virtually zero visible security. That's reason enough for me to not go in there unless I'm carrying. Sad!!!

So I just saw this just now! Please if anyone is in NWI/ Chicago please be alert and careful! This is what we were trained to do to protect ourselves our family and others who cannot and are innocent. This is scary as heck to find out this early! I wish I already had my ccl approved because knowing this its scary as heck and knowing I can prevent it makes me mad at the state for not doing its job in giving out the ccl when it is stated! Be careful today and stay alert!

Did you read the post? It's fake.

Archived