It's been 91 days for 12/18ers any still not active/denied?

Winger

Active but no license in hand. Do I hear "class action lawsuit" ?
Active = Issued.. doesn't mean they mailed it yet, though.

Also, to the topic.. keep in mind that "under board review" stops the 90/120 day clock.

It stops the clock? I thought only if they ask for more time.

It stops the clock? I thought only if they ask for more time.
Section 15©:
The referral of an objection under this Section to the Board shall toll the 90-day period for the Department to issue or deny the applicant a license under subsection (e) of Section 10 of this Act, during the period of review and until the Board issues its decision.

"Under board review" was not a topic of the post.
The topic of the original post, not yours.

Read the OP again.

The OP is asking if any instructors (who applied 12/18, which is now past the 90 day limit) are not yet active (issued) or denied.

The law says licenses will be issued or denied within 90 days.

The law also says, which I pointed out, that the clock stops for the duration of a "board review." I pointed this out because an instructor could have been under board review at some point, in which case the 90 days for that person has not expired. So if that instructor happened to hop in here and post "Yes, still under review," it wouldn't answer the intent of the question.

Better?

The law says licenses will be issued or denied within 90 days.

The law also says, which I pointed out, that the clock stops for the duration of a "board review." I pointed this out because an instructor could have been under board review at some point, in which case the 90 days for that person has not expired. So if that instructor happened to hop in here and post "Yes, still under review," it wouldn't answer the intent of the question.

Better?

Doesn't really matter when you consider that there was a lot of people that were "Under Board Review" that have already gone back to under review and approved/active and under or around 60 days.

Doesn't really matter when you consider that there was a lot of people that were "Under Board Review" that have already gone back to under review and approved/active and under or around 60 days.
It matters for the purpose of this thread, because if a 12/18 instructor (still not approved/denied) was under board review at any time, then their 90 days isn't up yet, which is basically what this thread is looking for...

Am I not explaining this right?

Wow... more bickering on this forum than any other forum I follow. :no:

Glock23's comment "Also, to the topic.. keep in mind that "under board review" stops the 90/120 day clock." is relevant to this discussion.

Can't be true . Oh wait yes it is . AR15.com "General Discussion" is more well behaved than we are

I applied 12/18 but went active 3/10 isp says they mailed it that was monday, BUT just in case they are reprinting my license and mailing it to me with the agreement that if i get both licenses I have to mail one back.

Wow. I was active/approved on 2/28 and so was my Wife and Father. They received their permits the following Tuesday. I am still waiting and was told that my permit had been printed but not mailed. Seriously? So I called today again and was told to keep waiting. I asked when I should receive it and was told again that it may have not been mailed and just wait. How long? No clue just wait even though the timer is already ticking on the time. And its been over 90 days.

Wow... more bickering on this forum than any other forum I follow. :no:

Glock23's comment "Also, to the topic.. keep in mind that "under board review" stops the 90/120 day clock." is relevant to this discussion.

Can't be true . Oh wait yes it is . AR15.com "General Discussion" is more well behaved than we are

Then go BACK to AR15.com. We will behave between ourselves! OR someone could say Chicago Trib is more behaved than we are here.

Can I just suggest that everyone ignore the person going on and on and on about Board review tolling the 90 day clock.

Everyone should know that fact.

It had nothing to do with the original question.

It was clarified even further by Winger in post 12.

It's known as trolling. You won't find many people doing it here, but the ones that do do it consistently.

Now back to the original question...

It matters for the purpose of this thread, because if a 12/18 instructor (still not approved/denied) was under board review at any time, then their 90 days isn't up yet, which is basically what this thread is looking for...

Am I not explaining this right?

Who's on first?

I'm not arguing that he 90/120 day wait is postponed during board review. I was simply pointing out that board review was hardly an excuse for going over the 90 days when the ISP was able to approve people who were under board review and they managed to do it in around 60 days and some cases less. Again we get it, you have your permit and the whole permit process has worked splendidly for you, however not everyone can say the same.

Per the OP:

Simple, I know the rest of us are bored/fed up/stir crazy etc. waiting for an Active status or license in hand. Has anyone gone over the 90 days (without being under BR).

Either answer the OPs question or start another thread to debate the UBR issue, please. Some of us actually want to hear the answer.

Archived