1. no more prayer in schools or moment of silence for religious reasons or observations. From what I hear catholic membership is down, so even the basic 10 Commandments are not being taught. That should also reflect lower numbers in other Christian denominations as well.
2. Parents are not allowed to discipline their children in public or private, little johnny or Janey can claim they abused them for not allowing him or her to play x-box 24/7/365 and Department of Child Protective Services might agree, so parents fear that.
3. Lack of family figures, mothers and fathers roles.
4. lack of morality. Example, it is wrong to stab, shoot, etc. someone that YOU THINK "disrespected" you. See number 1.
5. Gang violence in Chicago and Illinois. Kids look for family, protection, and belonging in Gangs, (speak with your local police departments on this). How are Chicago judges and Illinois judges treating gang members?
6. Progressive agenda - From a political perspective the progressive agenda is within the last 50 to 60 years from what I have heard. If I recall correctly it was started some time in the 60's, explains some things.