• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NRApistol

• Supporting Members Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 07:24 PM

Spartan Alumni and friends,

To commemorate the hundreds of distinguished training programs we have presented over the last 25 years, we are proud to announce that we will be giving away (12) firearms, one gun a month, throughout 2020 as a tribute to this milestone.

Whether you are a returning Spartan Alumni or first time student attending a class with us, this is our special way of saying “Thank You” for helping Spartan Tactical Training Group become one of the most prominently recognized training companies in the country!

To enter the drawing; each class you attend with us in 2020 will give you (1) chance in our monthly drawings. Once the winner is drawn each month, the remaining chances roll over to the next months drawing for the remaining months in 2020! Winners are posted each month on our Gun Giveaway page on our website.

We invite you & your friends to join us at one of our exciting classes in 2020 and we look forward to seeing you out with us soon. Thank you and good luck!

Use the link listed below to review the firearms prize list and eligibility rules on our Gun Giveaway page; 

https://www.teamspar...un_Giveaway.htm

NRA Training Counselor
Refuse to be a Victim Regional Counselor

An empty wagon rattles the loudest

#2 357

• 1,841 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 02:28 PM

I look forward to taking a class in 2020. Thanks for posting or I wouldn't have known about it.
If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
James Madison

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmund Burke

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
George Orwell

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will loose both"
Benjamin Franklin

#3 jagt48

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 04:00 PM

I really need to sign up for a couple of classes. They all seem great.

#4 NRApistol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 07:04 PM

I recommend that all firearms instructors and serious competition shooters take an emergency medical response course and Spartan offers one of the best.

NRA Training Counselor
Refuse to be a Victim Regional Counselor

An empty wagon rattles the loudest

#5 Huski92

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 26 December 2019 - 06:30 PM

Gonna check it out. I dint have a class planned for this year yet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users