Is the ISP sending out renewal notices?

I just got my informed delivery notice from USPS today and it shows I have something in the mail from the ISP FSB. I'm not in any legal trouble, I haven't been to court or even gotten a speeding ticket so I can't imagine it's a revocation notice.

I didn't think they were sending out renewal letters in the mail but maybe they are? My FCCL does expire in June so maybe this is a reminder?

I won't be home for another 8 hours so I'm on pins and needles until then.

No they are not sending out renewal notices via postal and/or email in all cases. And yes, I had an updated online registered account.

Yes, my wife got one yesterday along with a new FOID,

Whether they have been, are, or will be in the future, everyone should keep in mind they we are individually responsible to keep track of our cards expiration dates. "I did not receive a notification" is not a legal argument if your card expires.

No they are not sending out renewal notices via postal and/or email in all cases. And yes, I had an updated online registered account.

Whether they have been, are, or will be in the future, everyone should keep in mind they we are individually responsible to keep track of our cards expiration dates. "I did not receive a notification" is not a legal argument if your card expires.

This thread is not about whether or not my renewal will be expiring without a notice. I'm trying to ascertain whether or not the letter waiting for me when I get home is a renewal notice or if someone has done something in my name to cause me to have my rights revoked in this stupid state. I don't have hours to waste going home in the middle of the day for what may be no good reason so I'm trying to gain some peace of mind.

I’ve got this.

Since I’m about the same distance from the actual letter that you are, and you’re actually asking one of us to guess what’s in the letter for you, I’m going out on a limb and calling renewal notice!

I now hope you are completely able to get through your day without any more stress!

Good luck and be sure to come back and let us know what the letter actually is when and IF you make it home.

Please don’t have a grabber over this.........

This thread is not about whether or not my renewal will be expiring without a notice. I'm trying to ascertain whether or not the letter waiting for me when I get home is a renewal notice or if someone has done something in my name to cause me to have my rights revoked in this stupid state. I don't have hours to waste going home in the middle of the day for what may be no good reason so I'm trying to gain some peace of mind.

How are you expecting to get peace of mind by posting here. Even if the ISP is sending out renewal notices that does not mean that your letter is one of them.

My advice was addressed to everyone. People depend on the government too much to hold their hands and wipe their noses.

What?! Thanks for the news flash, but if I stated that I did NOT get a renewal notice before my expiration date, which is the topic at hand. I think it's pretty obvious on order to make such a post, I was aware of my expiration date and was able to renew on my own, on time without a reminder, right?

The point is, the ISP is absolutely NOT sending renewal notices in all cases, Period. That was the question posed. Some are reporting getting reminders but I've seen plenty in other threads in the same boat with me.

I got a renewal letter last week. It says if you haven't logged in to their site since before march 2015 then you'll have to register as a new user. I can't sign in on the website, when I try to make a new user login it tells me there's already a user with that (my) email, they haven't replied to my email i sent explaining this, and when I call the number they gave it says there's high volume and hangs up on me.

What's left???!!!?!

I got a renewal letter last week. It says if you haven't logged in to their site since before march 2015 then you'll have to register as a new user. I can't sign in on the website, when I try to make a new user login it tells me there's already a user with that (my) email, they haven't replied to my email i sent explaining this, and when I call the number they gave it says there's high volume and hangs up on me.

What's left???!!!?!

Your description here is unclear. Did you try signing in with your old ID and were rejected, or did you assume that you had not signed in since before March 2015 and tried signing in as new user?

What's left???!!!?!

Reregister with a different email?

Archived