West Suburban Auto Dealer NOT Hosting Gun Control Fundraiser

Euler

I got this from the ISRA today.

A west suburban auto dealership will be holding a benefit car wash to support gun control legislation that, if passed, promises to empty your gun safe. Bill Kay Chevrolet, located on Ogden Avenue in Lisle, will be the site of the June 16th car wash. The event will reportedly kick off at Noon and end around 3:00 PM.

The beneficiary of the Bill Kay event is a cell of extremist gun controllers based in Naperville, IL. The radical group is known for organizing harassment activities against attendees of the DuPage Gun Show and for inciting near-riot conditions during a raucous anti-constitution, anti-freedom demonstration in Downers Grove last March. The gun control group has, as its objective, the banning and confiscation of your lawfully-acquired firearms.

As law-abiding gun owners, we shouldn't be supporting businesses or other organizations that support and sustain attacks on our 2nd Amendment rights. The Bill Kay Auto Group has chosen to align itself with the gun controllers in their war against your rights as an American citizen. Bill Kay Auto Groups overt support for gun control should carry consequences.

The Bill Kay Auto Group operates a number of dealerships throughout the Chicagoland area. Those dealerships represent a variety of brands not just Chevrolet. So, the next time you go shopping for a vehicle, or when booking auto maintenance, remember that Bill Kay is not your friend. Vote with your feet shop elsewhere.

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO SAVE YOUR GUN RIGHTS

1. Post this alert to any and all Internet and social media groups to which you belong.

2. Pass this alert on to your family and friends.

3. Support the struggle to preserve your innate liberties.

Just so you know how much they have to lose:

Bill Kay Chevrolet, Lisle

Bill Kay Honda, Bourbonnais
Bill Kay Ford, Midlothian
Bill Kay Nissan, Downers Grove
Bill Kay Buick GMC, Downers Grove
Bill Kay Corvettes & Classics, Downers Grove

Plus the used cars and service.
ALL for virtue signalling. SMH...

I am also curious:

The beneficiary of the Bill Kay event is a cell of extremist gun controllers based in Naperville, IL. The radical group is known for organizing harassment activities against attendees of the DuPage Gun Show and for inciting near-riot conditions during a raucous anti-constitution, anti-freedom demonstration in Downers Grove last March. The gun control group has, as its objective, the banning and confiscation of your lawfully-acquired firearms.

What was THAT?? The Downers Grove demonstration? Anybody know? Might help to know.

If this is Jax West and her "friends who march", she wore body armor and a body camera at the First DuPage gun show protest.

I think it's just Richard Pearson's perception of the world.

I wonder if they will be using underage David Hogg disciples for free labor.

Yes, that's the whole idea. But THEY are the organizing group (friends who march), not Bill Kay...

High School kids will fight to wash cars to virtue signal, and the money will be slurped up by adults.

Bill Kay someone supplies the water and space, and gets the bad publicity, while friends who march will slurp up the funds -

and I do wonder just how much control will be exerted over the usage of those funds.

And I do not think Euler's answer covers it - the gun shows were in Wheeling - very different and some distance from Downers Grove.

Bill Kay supplies the water and space ...

... and gets a tax write-off.

And I do not think Euler's answer covers it - the gun shows were in Wheeling - very different and some distance from Downers Grove.

So what "almost riot" almost happened, then? I know the "handmaidens" WANT someone to get violent so they can get video, but I'm unaware of anyone who's fallen for it.

Bill Kay Chevy denies it. There is an article from the Tribune that says the car wash will be held BEHIND Bill Kay Chevrolet. It doesn't specifically say held AT Bill Kay, but it can be easily implied.

My accountant is directly across the side street next to Bill Kay. I can't figure out where there would be enough area to do this car wash behind the dealership, so I'm scratching my head. But I know factual reporting is a lost art. There are several Bill Kay dealerships, so maybe it is at another location? But the denial from Bill Kay Chevy makes it seem that as a company, no location would do this. I guess we'll have to see.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/naperville-sun/news/ct-nvs-parkland-naperville-st-0606-story.html

"Road to change" has this car wash on their Facebook page scheduled for JUNE 16th. I don't know how to screen shot this to my post. Supposedly Parkland students will be there too. so are they delusional ( more than normal ) or is Bill Kay lying / in the dark / or not realizing what's up ?

Link?

"Road to change" has this car wash on their Facebook page scheduled for JUNE 16th. I don't know how to screen shot this to my post. Supposedly Parkland students will be there too. so are they delusional ( more than normal ) or is Bill Kay lying / in the dark / or not realizing what's up ?

Link?

https://www.facebook.com/events/177876366256206/

Bill Kay Chevy denies it. There is an article from the Tribune that says the car wash will be held BEHIND Bill Kay Chevrolet. It doesn't specifically say held AT Bill Kay, but it can be easily implied.

My accountant is directly across the side street next to Bill Kay. I can't figure out where there would be enough area to do this car wash behind the dealership, so I'm scratching my head. But I know factual reporting is a lost art. There are several Bill Kay dealerships, so maybe it is at another location? But the denial from Bill Kay Chevy makes it seem that as a company, no location would do this. I guess we'll have to see.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/naperville-sun/news/ct-nvs-parkland-naperville-st-0606-story.html

The Bill Kay Facebook page already has a few unhappy responses. They may want to contact the Chicago Lib Loon and get them to retract the info. making it seem the dealership is sponsoring the car wash.

There is an article from the Tribune that says the car wash will be held BEHIND Bill Kay Chevrolet. It doesn't specifically say held AT Bill Kay, but it can be easily implied.

Jax West is the one who told the Trib about it. The way the it's worded, "behind Bill Kay Chevrolet" kind of sounds like "around back at Bill Kay Chevrolet." Maybe Bill Kay should complain to the Trib for a misleading article.

"Road to change" has this car wash on their Facebook page scheduled for JUNE 16th.

Yes, June 16. Has anyone said a different date?

The original daily herald article did not name the car wash location

..."The students' "Road to Change" bus tour will stop in Chicago June 15 for a peace march with teenagers from St. Sabina Academy. It then will move to the suburbs with the town hall in Naperville and a car wash/fundraiser with some students from Downers Grove North High School, West said.

https://persistlist.org/event/car-wash-fundraiser-for-road-to-change/

Before our Town Hall with #MarchForOurLives in Naperville at 6pm, the Downers Grove North students will be doing a car wash fundraiser for #RoadToChange. Some of the students from Parkland will be there. We will have the League of Women Voters to register people to vote. There will be a Lemonade stand & we will continue selling the Enough is Enough wristbands.

We will be near 355 & Ogden in Lisle. We are behind Bill Kay Chevrolet on Ogden. Just Google that & you will see our signs & will be able to find us.

The original daily herald article did not name the car wash location

..."The students' "Road to Change" bus tour will stop in Chicago June 15 for a peace march with teenagers from St. Sabina Academy. It then will move to the suburbs with the town hall in Naperville and a car wash/fundraiser with some students from Downers Grove North High School, West said.https://persistlist.org/event/car-wash-fundraiser-for-road-to-change/

Before our Town Hall with #MarchForOurLives in Naperville at 6pm, the Downers Grove North students will be doing a car wash fundraiser for #RoadToChange. Some of the students from Parkland will be there. We will have the League of Women Voters to register people to vote. There will be a Lemonade stand & we will continue selling the Enough is Enough wristbands.

We will be near 355 & Ogden in Lisle. We are behind Bill Kay Chevrolet on Ogden. Just Google that & you will see our signs & will be able to find us.

The Tribune article did.

"In addition, West is working with Downers Grove North students to co-sponsor a car wash with the Parkland students from noon to 3 p.m. June 16 behind the Bill Kay Chevrolet car dealership near Ogden Avenue and Interstate 355 in Lisle."

I’m digging around to see if I can find any sort of left-wing activism associated with the dealer or Bill Kay

This all seems to be a screw-up on the Trib's part. Jax West associated the car wash with Bill Kay in a statement to the Trib, and the Trib didn't bother to verify anything before printing it. Now Bill Kay is taking heat.

So Bill Kay says it doesn't take a public position on firearm liberties. Maybe Jax West just pushed Bill Kay into a hard place where it needs to take a position.

A reliable Lisle source of mine tells me that there is/was a Jackie (Jax?)West that they knew,who up until recently (and probably still does) lived on the road behind Bill Kay.Perhaps Jackie is Jax and is having it at her own house and is using Bill Kay as a reference point.

A reliable Lisle source of mine tells me that there is/was a Jackie (Jax?)West that they knew,who up until recently (and probably still does) lived on the road behind Bill Kay.Perhaps Jackie is Jax and is having it at her own house and is using Bill Kay as a reference point.

THIS makes sense. There is an Elm Street behind Bill Kay that is a residential street, and a dead end. Not really conducive to holding a large event. Wouldn't a permit be needed to hold this on a public street?

A quick Google of Jackie West shows a Jackie West on Elm Street in Lisle.

https://www.westmont.illinois.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Item/4003?fileID=3879

THIS makes sense. There is an Elm Street behind Bill Kay that is a residential street, and a dead end. Not really conducive to holding a large event. Wouldn't a permit be needed to hold this on a public street?

A quick Google of Jackie West shows a Jackie West on Elm Street in Lisle.

https://www.westmont.illinois.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Item/4003?fileID=3879

This must be it, the only thing behind the dealership is a sub division so this is going to be at a house in a driveway ? the cops and neighbors might not like a traffic mess, maybe the city needs to be called just to make sure this is ok. You know, just for everyones safety.

Archived