What auto-opening knife are you going to buy?

C0untZer0

Just thinking. My 110 came with a sheath (I hear the young guys laugh at the old guys who wear the sheath on the belts :) ) Looks like the 110 still comes with a sheath. It's a nice thick one... but not flexible...maybe still be able to fit in your pocket? Made for the 110...

https://www.buckknives.com/product/110-folding-hunter-knife/0110FAM01/

Yes, it came with a black leather sheath. Could probably modify it a bit.

From reviews I read, when they first released the auto version the snap on the sheath was exposed on the inside and a few were complaining about the brass bolsters getting scratched from it. The apparent fix by Buck was to put a fairpy thick spacer on the inside around the back of the snap. The knife fits extremely tight, definitely a two handed removal from the sheath if not secured to the belt or by some other fashion.

I might pick up another sheath, maybe try to find the one that came with my Case and see if I can make something work.

There are a ton of leatherworkers on Etsy selling pouches and cases for 110's; I got a great "automatic opening" sheath for my 112 from one. I'm sure one of them could make you a slipcase that would work... Or maybe a "sticky"-type pouch would help keep the pouch in place when you draw the knife?

https://www.remoraholsterstore.com/accessories/

There were a couple posts about the kershaw launch series in here, has anyone bought any? My snap-on dealer carries kershaw and I was thinking about picking up a few and giving them as Christmas gifts. Did some research and they are made in USA. They seem to be pretty well built.

I bought the Launch 6. It is well made . There isn't a lock on it though if that makes a difference and it takes getting used to so that you can fire it and it will lock every time in open position.

There were a couple posts about the kershaw launch series in here, has anyone bought any? My snap-on dealer carries kershaw and I was thinking about picking up a few and giving them as Christmas gifts. Did some research and they are made in USA. They seem to be pretty well built.

I got a launch 5. Sweet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I got a launch 5. Sweet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Launch 5 here also=works great.

Archived