Shipping Handguard to Cook County?

jwarren10101

Many sellers wont as a policy and fear of Chicago lawsuits I guess. Chicago (or maybe it was Cook) had undercover teams go into border stores a few years ago. How does a non-state, non-federal Cook law have any enforcement for an entity outside of the county? You can always go to a shop outside of Cook. Never challenged and I consider things like this to be an addon charge situation...assuming if they considered a handguard a component.

....Conversion kit, part or combination of parts, from which an assault weapon can be assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person...

I have something useful to add to this thread but I will not.

My apologies to the op, but in light of all the lefties that have emerged on this site, how do we know they would not use the information that could be revealed on this thread about “gear” and turn it against an entity that will ship semi-automatic accessories to cook county, (or any municipality with AWB)??

Also, this will keep anyone in Cook from posting helpful information regarding the op, due to association.

I have something useful to add to this thread but I will not.

My apologies to the op, but in light of all the lefties that have emerged on this site, how do we know they would not use the information that could be revealed on this thread about “gear” and turn it against an entity that will ship semi-automatic accessories to cook county, (or any municipality with AWB)??

Also, this will keep anyone in Cook from posting helpful information regarding the op, due to association.

q

You could PM him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived