Wait time for CCL at this point?

mathewg

Submitted without prints 10/30

QC - verified 11/15

Still waiting. I just checked and I'm still under review. I think I'm on the 120 day plan for sure, hahaha

Just went under board review... Now I'm in the 2 year waiting program, lol
Why would it go under board review after 3 months? Anything on your record that they need to check out and clear or maybe cook countied?

Not sure. I figured it was coming. I've only been arrested twice. One time I was arrested for a handgun in 2005, I got a ride home from work and my brother had one. The case was dismissed for me and the other time was for disorderly conduct and that case was dismissed. The disorderly conduct was in 2016, I wasn't even fingerprinted or took a mugshot. Guess I'll wait to see what they send me about it.

Applied 12-27-17 and went active 1-31-18.

Thats lightning fast......With prints?

I applied without prints 15-14-17 still under review and waiting impatiently....lol

I was told by my instructor not to waste money on prints that it was no longer speeding up the process.

I applied without prints 15-14-17 still under review and waiting impatiently....lol

I was told by my instructor not to waste money on prints that it was no longer speeding up the process.

That's about as fast as you can get, especially with holidays. A few days for the BGC with prints and the 30 day LE objection window.

Which month is 15? Lol

Well crap.....the 12th month which would be December....lol

• 2 weeks later...

Applied on 11.22.17 without prints, been under review for 72 days

I noticed the words QC Verified today, hopefully I will be approved soon. 85 days

If you had to do it all over again would you have gotten fingerprints?

I think I would... 89 days. My wife had her ccl class a few weeks ago, her application is only waiting for a photo and its being submitted with prints

I applied on 10/15 - No prints, Board review on 1/24. Now I am stuck in limbo( i know its not that long yet). I have NO IDEA why I would be under review. is there a way to find out? I have lived between IL and GA in the last 15 years, got in some minor trouble 10 years ago in GA. would that be the reason?

Ever in Cook county for any length of time?

I applied on 10/15 - No prints, Board review on 1/24. Now I am stuck in limbo( i know its not that long yet). I have NO IDEA why I would be under review. is there a way to find out? I have lived between IL and GA in the last 15 years, got in some minor trouble 10 years ago in GA. would that be the reason?

Ever in Cook county for any length of time?

Yes, for 1 year. Never got pulled over or anything. I do work in cook now.

Am I understanding that part of the process can include a LEO objecting for any reason without me knowing why unless I am denied? Seems unfair to me. I feel like they can hold you up just to hold you up. I am extra frustrated(sorry) since I had a buddy apply two weeks after me and had his license in had 3 weeks ago.

Yup many of us on here have been waiting over a year and a half and have no idea why we've been objected too. It is literally insane.

Applied 1-15-18 no prints.

I have been checking and just says Under Review. New to this site and a lot of good info. Are the objections from the police departments in the first 30 days? I would think I'm ok I've only had a few tickets.

Have you tried the "inspect element" trick yet?

I submitted without prints the day after you (1/16) and I'm still Under Review with an "inspect element" of "Submitted".

As for the objection period and tickets, I'm not sure, but someone will chime in. Just check daily and wait patiently.

Mike

I have been checking and just says Under Review. New to this site and a lot of good info. Are the objections from the police departments in the first 30 days? I would think I'm ok I've only had a few tickets.

Open to objection for 30 days AFTER a background check is done and successfully entered into the LE objection view.

I applied no prints 12-07-2017 still under review.

I submitted without prints the day after you (1/16) and I'm still Under Review with an "inspect element" of "Submitted".

As for the objection period and tickets, I'm not sure, but someone will chime in. Just check daily and wait patiently.

Mike

Not sure how to do that trick. I only see "Under Review" on mine.

Mike

Log on on your computer browser, right click on "Under Review", click "Inspect Element". A dialog box should pop up on the bottom of your screen and next to "Under Review" it should say "Submitted", "QC Verified", or "Approved".

If you have an Android phone using Google Chrome, you can log on and once you get to the screen that says "Under Review", if you add "view-source:" (without the quotations) before the http in the address bar, hit enter, and scroll down to line 228 you can find it as well.

Mike

ETA: You may have to highlight "Under Review" on your computer.

Submitted without prints 10/30

QC - verified 11/15

Still waiting. I just checked and I'm still under review. I think I'm on the 120 day plan for sure, hahaha

Just went under board review... Now I'm in the 2 year waiting program, lol

I just checked it today and really haven't checked it much since it went under UBR. It says under review now and inspect element says approved.

Mike

Log on on your computer browser, right click on "Under Review", click "Inspect Element". A dialog box should pop up on the bottom of your screen and next to "Under Review" it should say "Submitted", "QC Verified", or "Approved".

If you have an Android phone using Google Chrome, you can log on and once you get to the screen that says "Under Review", if you add "view-source:" (without the quotations) before the http in the address bar, hit enter, and scroll down to line 228 you can find it as well.

Mike

ETA: You may have to highlight "Under Review" on your computer.

Thanks. I checked today and it says QC_VERIFIED, APPROVED. Not sue how much longer now.

Archived