Wait time for CCL at this point?

mathewg

Applied: 8/21 w/o prints

Not sure when it went qc_veified

Spoke with someone at isp last week, very professional and they stated it shouldnt be too much longer, and there were no objections.

Today is still under review.

If i didnt listen to the so called "expert" at the facility i trained at, i probably would have submitted prints. He told me prints would only make a weeks difference. From what i read here he is not much of an expert.

Lol !!

Applied: 10/27 w/prints

Board Review: 10//27
QC_ Verified: Never saw a change
Approved: Never saw a change

Active: 11/28 :frantics:
In hand: Waiting

I checked the site every day, if not 10x times a day since I submitted. I'm not even over exaggerating. Anyway, I never saw ANY CHANGE in my status. I checked this morning around 8a, and then again at 11a... now Active. Could have changed and never saw it in the couple of hours. Just wanted to give the forum my experience with the status changes.

total time was 32 days with Tx Giving holiday this past week.

Update :excl:

Certainly didn't take as long as I expected!

Congrats. Yeah, the last few months they seem to have improved the process and are getting them out in late 30ish to early 40ish days which isnt bad given theres a 30 day LE objection period. Still find it hard to believe the non prints require another 50 days of processing though.

Are you sure it didn't just didn't say "Under Review"? Board Review is when someone files an objection and it goes to the review board.

It usually goes -

QC_ Verified: Approved: Active:

When its in QC_ Verified it will say "Under Review".

Board Review usually means a long wait because that's a totally different PITA route.

You are right, it just said ‘Under Review’.

Already posted this in another area, but felt it fits here. Feel free to remove if necessary.

I applied for my CCL on 8/18/17 without prints. Then on 10/18/17, I applied for a change of address on my FOID. Around 2-3 weeks later I got a letter informing me the address's did not match. Long story short, I did not realize the secretary of state had my old address on file, since my newer DL did not. I got online and corrected the information, then called the ISP to ask if the change of address would apply to my CCL since it was still in process. She told me that the address issue with the FOID had held up the process, but now that I corrected it, the process could continue and it wouldn't be long until I received both, and both would have my current address. Well... today is 12/12/17 and my FOID shows approved using the inspect trick... but my CCL shows Submitted. Just called to politely ask for an update, and was informed that by changing the address my application basically has been put back to the start, and I may be waiting another 120 days. Really wish the first gal I spoke to had informed me of this, instead of telling me that I would see both cards soon. I will continue to wait patiently.. Doubt there is anything I can do to speed the process?

new member, glad to meet you all.

- Alex

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished the 30 wait period. Applied on 11/26. I'm hoping to get it before new years. I applied for Florida on 11/28 and that has mailed already.

per other posts here, BG checks are done prior to opening the application to the 30 day LE objection period. With prints, you are probably looking at 35-40 days at best.

Some of these delays are absolutely ridculous. Glad to hear they trickle a few out once in awhile. Congrats to the lucky ones.

My wife is waiting right now at 100 days w/o prints. She is 63 years old and has never even had a traffic ticket. resident of same county (not cook) for past 40 years, same address for over 20 years. No objections- they just sit on them because they can.

Archived