Contact Your State Legislator - 99th General Assembly Legislative Contacts

mauserme

Building on oldude's work in the 98th General Assembly, Indigo and Elderberry have generously offered their services to update and maintain our Legislative Contact List - 99th General Assembly.

As part of this group effort, we ask each member to review the information for their own House and Senate districts and post any needed corrections or additions in this thread. Indigo and Elderberry jointly will coordinate this by incorporating updates into the spreadsheets and checking districts in which we have no members.

My thanks goes out to these two for helping keep our grassroots initiatives viable going forward, as well as to oldude for laying a firm foundation on which to continue this important work.

Christian Mitchell and Kwame Raoul are correct.

What about adding a column for Facebook and Twitter account links? Comments on social media are public and this can be a useful tool.

Edited by officedrone

Christian Mitchell and Kwame Raoul are correct.

What about adding a column for Facebook and Twitter account links? Comments on social media are public and this can be a useful tool.

Do you think you'd have time to do a little digging for his current email address?

We do have a spreadsheet with links to facebook pages. I can give you access if you'd like to update and/or add twitter accounts to that. I bet if we asked really nice we could find someone to help you with that

I've been working on the House contact information, and one of the people I spoke with mentioned that the phone system in the Stratton Office Building is being switched, and the numbers may be unreliable. They just got some of the new members office numbers up on the directory, and virtually no district office numbers are listed.

Feel free to pm me with updates including email addresses, district office phone numbers/fax numbers, Springfield fax numbers. I'll add them to the database. Thanks in advance for helping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Just wanted to draw some attention to the fact that Mr. Kotowski's name is now lined through in our contacts spreadsheet. He no longer wears the title "Senator" in front of his name.

I'm looking to fill in the blanks for recently seated Senators Laura Murphy (D28) and Chuck Weaver (R37). Let me know if you can find anything.

Not sure if this is what you meant.

Senator Laura Murphy (D-Des Plaines)

Springfield Office:
124 Capitol Building
Springfield, IL 62706
(217) 782-3875

District Office:
350 S. Northwest Highway, Ste. 300
Park Ridge, IL 60068
(847) 656-5414
(847) 656-5201 FAX

http://www.senatorlauramurphy.com/

Senator Chuck Weaver ®
37th District

Springfield Office:
Senator 37th District
309 I Capitol Building
Springfield, IL 62706
(217) 782-1942

Mauser I just sent you contact info on Senator Chuck Weaver. No email address available as yet I will be contacted when they have one.

Peoria FAX 309 693-4923

Springfield Fax 217 782-7818

Edited by spec5

You probably already knew this but just in case you didn't. Pro-gun Representatives Moffitt and David Leach will not be running for re-election. David Leach is the senior Representative in the Republican caucus. Edited by spec5

• 5 months later...

I just googled this if you don't have it yet. It's from the ILGA site.

Eugene

Springfield Office:

276-S Stratton Office Building

Springfield, IL 62706

(217) 782-5971

(217) 558-6370 FAX

District Office:

4926 South Ashland

Chicago, IL 60609

(773) 925-6580

(773) 925-6584 FAX

Edited by F12Mahon

I just googled this if you don't have it yet. It's from the ILGA site.

Eugene

Springfield Office:

276-S Stratton Office Building

Springfield, IL 62706

(217) 782-5971

(217) 558-6370 FAX

District Office:

4926 South Ashland

Chicago, IL 60609

(773) 925-6580

(773) 925-6584 FAX

Grrrr the name Sonya Harper didn't paste in my post. Sorry for the confusion it may have caused.

Eugene

Edited by F12Mahon