Photo

J.B. Pritzker sought political office from Blagojevich

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 GWBH

Ripcord... This is Alabama - Fire For Effect, Over...

• Members
  • 6,297 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 02:51 PM

And the Chicago Machine corruption continues... Good ole boy J.B. wanted to be State Treasurer...

http://www.chicagotr...0531-story.html

Where's Sammy The Bull when ya' need him??

Edited by GWBH, 21 September 2018 - 02:53 PM.

Fire Support Base Ripcord Association - the heroes of the Vietnam War have their names on a wall in Washington, DC
http://www.ripcordassociation.com/

Phil Compton "ishmo", "L" Company 75th Infantry (RANGER) 101st Airborne Division (VietNam 1968 - 1969 / 1970 - 1971 )
A good man, a good soldier, a patriot and a true friend.

PFC Patrick J. Bohan, 101 Pathfinder Detachment, 101st Airborne Division, KIA, July 10, 1970, on FSB Ripcord

#2 POAT54

• Members
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 03:28 PM

WOW!!!! The tribune actually listen to an old Rauner ad and checked it out. jb has been a system player for ever. Now you know every job in illinois guberment will be for sale under jb.

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
― Benjamin Franklin

"The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

#3 C0untZer0

Contributing Member in Arrears

• Members
  • 13,236 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 07:17 PM

The real question is did he he ever make unwanted amorous advances on a girl while he was in high school.

“Most gun control arguments miss the point. If all control boils fundamentally to force, how can one resist aggression without equal force? How can a truly “free” state exist if the individual citizen is enslaved to the forceful will of individual or organized aggressors?

It cannot.” 

― Tiffany Madison― 

#4 2A4Cook

Old and Cranky

• Members
  • 3,230 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 06:49 AM

The real question is did he he ever make unwanted amorous advances on a girl while he was in high school.

Look at him ... can you imagine any girl WANTING an amorous advance from Jelly Belly?

#5 WitchDoctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 08:46 AM

Look at him ... can you imagine any girl WANTING an amorous advance from Jelly Belly?

That is exactly what my wife and I both said to each other. Nobody wants a fatty.

IC Sponsor

ISRA Member

Proud Parent to a Wonderful Kid...

Tired of Chicago B.S.

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

#6 Quiet Observer

• Supporting Members Team
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 09:15 AM

He may not have been a fat teenager.  Being the son of a billionaire probably made him very attractive to many.  The Pritzker family owns the Hyatt Hotel chain.

#7 2A4Cook

Old and Cranky

• Members
  • 3,230 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:46 AM

He has been trying to buy an office for years. Sadly, it looks like this time he is going to succeed. After reading what was said in those taped conversations, and imagining what worse was probably said in personal meetings, anybody who would vote for him has to be insane.

#8 chislinger

• Members
  • 6,322 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:50 AM

There's an exception when your wallet is fatter than your belly.
"I'm not worried about following the U.S. Constitution." - Washington County, Alabama Judge Nick Williams

#9 2A4Cook

Old and Cranky

• Members
  • 3,230 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 12:31 PM

There's an exception when your wallet is fatter than your belly.

That wallet must be colossal

#10 Mr. Fife

Nip it

• 4,575 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 04:49 PM

Maybe it's a glandular problem. What do his siblings look like? I presume they are billionaires too.
Have all boated who fish?

#11 JTHunter

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 09:23 PM

As others have opined, "Jabba's" corpulent shape might be his downfall during the election.  With the stress of campaigning, it isn't inconceivable that he could have either a heart attack or a stroke that could end his political aspirations. ;)

We can only hope.  :clap:

“We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.” - - Abraham Lincoln

“Small minds adhere to the letter of the law; great minds dispense Justice.” - - S. C. Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

Life member NAHC, Endowment member NRA

#12 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• 13,336 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 06:06 AM

Maybe it's a glandular problem. What do his siblings look like? I presume they are billionaires too.

Look up Jennifer Pritzker. Check Google images before and after.

Jennifer Pritzker is one of 11 billionaire heirs in the Chicago-based Pritzker clan and is the world's only known transgender billionaire. Pritzker inherited stakes in the family's Hyatt Hotels chain as well as industrial ...

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -  George Orwell

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again. 

#13 2A4Cook

Old and Cranky

• Members
  • 3,230 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 06:55 AM

Look up Jennifer Pritzker. Check Google images before and after.
Jennifer Pritzker is one of 11 billionaire heirs in the Chicago-based Pritzker clan and is the world's only known transgender billionaire. Pritzker inherited stakes in the family's Hyatt Hotels chain as well as industrial ...

If you laid them on their stomachs at the top of a hill, and gave them a push, I wonder which one would roll to the bottom first?

#14 TomKoz

• 3,824 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 07:35 AM

A long time ago, when I was in National Guard - my CO was a Pritzker. Can’t recall his first name.
But I do remember that he was a heifer.
Stay Alert ... Stay Alive !!

#15 mikew

• Members
  • 4,485 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 09:25 AM

A long time ago, when I was in National Guard - my CO was a Pritzker. Can’t recall his first name.

Jennifer?

#16 2A4Cook

Old and Cranky

• Members
  • 3,230 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 10:19 AM

Jennifer?

Remember when SNL was funny? Remember when Phil Hartman did the psychotic cross dressing axe murderer? Flashbackamundo!

#17 mikew

• Members
  • 4,485 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 12:24 PM

I was not trying to be funny.

I think his CO goes by Jennifer now.

#18 InterestedBystander

• 5,593 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:05 PM

Yes, James Nicholas Pritzker became Jennifer Natalya Pritzker
NRA Life Member
ISRA Member
FFL-IL Supporter
🇺🇸

#19 lilguy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:45 PM

We make fun of him because it’s the only thing we can do. He will come into office and within a year many 10s of thousand of us will become felons with the stroke of his pen. Those of you who are pretending to be bold by defying the law will have second thoughts when some of us are made examples of when caught with illegal items. He will get the last laugh.

When this happens remember, talking about how you’re circumventing the law will be banned here. We don’t encourage lawlessness at IC. I go to my club range as an RSO and ask folks shooting MSRs where are they gonna shoot next year and they get the strangest look. It’s not gonna here when a ban goes into effect.

The funny thing is when I ask if they are in contact with their reps about the legislation they for the most part are not. Don’t want to alert the powers that be to their gun ownership. Funny how most gun owners don’t think our FOID system is a list worth worrying about.
It’s gonna get uncomfortable for a lot of gun owners real soon.

#20 Mr. Fife

Nip it

• 4,575 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 02:07 PM

I think his CO goes by Jennifer now.Yes, James Nicholas Pritzker became Jennifer Natalya Pritzker

Natalya? Is s/he Russian too?

#21 Mr. Fife

Nip it

• 4,575 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 02:09 PM

Probably had lots of embroidery and wanted same iniitials.

#22 BigJim

• Members
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 08:27 AM

Don’t want to alert the powers that be to their gun ownership. Funny how most gun owners don’t think our FOID system is a list worth worrying about.

Nothing on the FOID application states you own any guns.  I have a coworker who lives in a condo on the north lake shore who has a FOID (we've gone shooting together) but he doesn't own any guns.  There isn't anything in FCCL that says you have to own a gun either.  A lot of FCCL instructors provide gun rentals for the qualifications.

Big Jim
-----------------------------------------
I will not be commanded,
I will not be controlled
And I will not let my future go on,
without the help of my soul

The Lost Boy - Greg Holden

#23 2A4Cook

Old and Cranky

• Members
  • 3,230 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:17 AM

Their playbook would probably be to force the FFLs to turn over transfer information. Don't forget, they also have FOID inquiries and the private transfers in their databases to work with. Never underestimate the ingenuity of a determined gun grabber, especially when the solutions are pretty obvious.

Edited by 2A4Cook, 24 September 2018 - 10:18 AM.

#24 soylentgreen

• Members
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:41 AM

Just so you guys know, nobody cares. Just like nobody cares that Keith Ellison beat up his girlfriend.

#25 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 5,207 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 12:23 PM

Their playbook would probably be to force the FFLs to turn over transfer information. Don't forget, they also have FOID inquiries and the private transfers in their databases to work with. Never underestimate the ingenuity of a determined gun grabber, especially when the solutions are pretty obvious.

FFL's are licensed federally.  I'd hope the state doesn't possess the right to FFL's books.

...and justice for all

YOUR WALLET, the only place Democrats care to drill

#26 InterestedBystander

• 5,593 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 02:28 PM

FFL's are licensed federally.  I'd hope the state doesn't possess the right to FFL's books.
I would be concerned if the state dealer licensing becomes law. Dont recall everything in latest go around but who knows what some interpretations would allow.
NRA Life Member
ISRA Member
FFL-IL Supporter
🇺🇸

#27 mikew

• Members
  • 4,485 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 05:18 PM

Yes, James Nicholas Pritzker became Jennifer Natalya Pritzker

Don't ask, don;t look.

#28 mikew

• Members
  • 4,485 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 05:22 PM

Remember when SNL was funny?

I remember when it was banned.

When it first came out, the Paducah NBC affiliate refused to carry it.

#29 2A4Cook

Old and Cranky

• Members
  • 3,230 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 05:42 PM

By means of their business licenses, be they state or municipal. For example, the primary and likely most numerou source: gun shops.

#30 steveTA1983

• 2,609 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 05:55 AM

Just so you guys know, nobody cares. Just like nobody cares that Keith Ellison beat up his girlfriend.

Exactly. We are dealing with a party and their supporters that will do ANYTHING to get their way and do not care about wrongdoing on their side.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users