Action Alert - Right to Carry and Other Gun Bills to Be Heard In Committee

Molly B.

ok we registered on the site to make filing witness slip easier....here is the error message we get from our most distiuguished state tax payer funded gubment

An error occurred while attempting to create the witness slip. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

what does that mean and how do i fix it (musta been a glitch..damn registration is the way to go-5 minutes and we are all done)

update...call made to my state senator..left voice message and i wonder if they ever hear them or just delete the tape on arrival at the office

Hit them all...It's really easy, I already had an account, but if you don't, please create one and fill them all out!

Hit them all...It's really easy, I already had an account, but if you don't, please create one and fill them all out!

And how do you set up an account. I couldn't get there using the link in Molly's post. I am computer challenged!

Regestering was DEFINATELY the way to go. All your info automatically appears and you dont have to enter a captcha or check the "i agree" box anymore!

Regestering was DEFINATELY the way to go. All your info automatically appears and you dont have to enter a captcha or check the "i agree" box anymore!

KarlJ, So how do you register? I went to the ILGA site and see nothing about registering.

Should I click on the ADA link? Is being computer challenged considered a disability?

KarlJ, So how do you register? I went to the ILGA site and see nothing about registering.

Should I click on the ADA link? Is being computer challenged considered a disability?

click this.....Click Here to proceed to the application.....then on left side of screen it will say "register"...from that fill in your info..kinda nice as you can see what witness slips you filed and the like..best feature is 5 minutes to run through a ton of em

ok we registered on the site to make filing witness slip easier....here is the error message we get from our most distiuguished state tax payer funded gubment

An error occurred while attempting to create the witness slip. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

what does that mean and how do i fix it (musta been a glitch..damn registration is the way to go-5 minutes and we are all done)

update...call made to my state senator..left voice message and i wonder if they ever hear them or just delete the tape on arrival at the office

I found that once I'd updated my "profile" on my ILGA account to include name, address, etc., I stopped getting the error messages that I was getting before.

Archived