Say goodbye to your firearms & any chance that we have of winning

vezpa

AM 560 Dan Proft interviewed him this morning. He said that while no downstate conservative Republican would ever win in 2-way race he thinks it entirely possible to win in 3-way race. He actually thinks he will take Dem votes from Pritzker.

Any low information voter that sees a "conservative party" candidate is not going to steal votes from a mainstream Democrat. He probably should of thought harder about naming his 3rd party, unless he knows exactly what he's doing and is full of _.

Should of named himself the "Union Party" candidate.

This stinks of the same situation they put Rauner in with the dealer bill just before the primary. It's as someone said, a design play. I hope someone can uncover the source of funding or even just a source of direction given to start this crap. Because as many have said, with this guy on the ballot, the thin margin Rauner would have gotten will slip off... then BJ is guaranteed. However, should someone get to the bottom of the designer of this play... that may for some interesting watching!

Illinois GOP has some opportunities even with this, but they are really going to have to hammer what a Putzer administration will actually mean to illinois. And they better not be trying to run as anti trump and anti tea party democrat lites. They don't need to necessarily run as pro trump in the collar counties, but they really have to make this about the future of illinois and Putzer has not been shy about his plans for the state. But then I don't think there is necessarily going to be a big blue wave nationally (though in deep blue states that might be more the case). In fact, their need to do this might show it's tighter than they would like (or that the stakes of getting Putzer in to pull a full Cali) are worth the insurance policy, I suppose.

This stinks of the same situation they put Rauner in with the dealer bill just before the primary. It's as someone said, a design play. I hope someone can uncover the source of funding or even just a source of direction given to start this crap. Because as many have said, with this guy on the ballot, the thin margin Rauner would have gotten will slip off... then BJ is guaranteed. However, should someone get to the bottom of the designer of this play... that may for some interesting watching!

I think you mean JB, guaranteed BJ is a different forum...

AM 560 Dan Proft interviewed him this morning. He said that while no downstate conservative Republican would ever win in 2-way race he thinks it entirely possible to win in 3-way race. He actually thinks he will take Dem votes from Pritzker.

Did McCann support and campaign for Ives? Maybe I missed it. She was the conservative in the primary.

He can't be that dumb so he's just lying. Rauner will take votes from Putzer. This clown will take votes from Rauner. There is no gray area around any of this. The only way that would work is if he took socially conservative black or hispanic votes and that is not going to happen.

I think you mean JB, guaranteed BJ is a different forum...

nah, it's a forced play on words. Same guy, better order of letters.

I think a lot will come down to how aggressively Putzer runs as an identity politics progressive and how creative (or for that matter interested) ILGOP is in drawing a contrast. We could have an actual backlash and this chump might not matter that much if all he does is pull the stay at home absolutist conservatives voters who are p***** Rauner made a few disagreeable but likely necessary survival votes. But, if Putzer wins and it's apparent this is the new normal for some years to come then there are frankly many reasons beyond the 2nd to start looking at real estate in a different state.

They just tried to pass no tackle in youth football below age 12. Our league president was at the legislative meeting and commented on how emotion driven and non factual the anti side was. I told him welcome to my world, and now that ship has left port they will be pushing it every year. BTW the same 4 states pushing that ban are the very same states that are leading in gun control. And that will only be the start. Every facet of life we enjoy will soon require a witness slip and a legislator call to keep enjoying it.

I honestly don’t know why he doesn’t. If you legalize it then you can tax it and regulate it. Huge income for the state and the levels of THC are known to consumers.

Knowing THC content is good for medical use, recreation not so important.

You do not want to get too high if taking for medial use and you also know the quality of the product.

I agree recreational marijuana is the way to go.

You hear the complain and complain about the opiod problem all the time, yet we already know one fix is cannabis.

Why they can not get that passed? They get too much money against passage.

I honestly don’t know why he doesn’t. If you legalize it then you can tax it and regulate it. Huge income for the state and the levels of THC are known to consumers.

You do not want to get too high if taking for medial use and you also know the quality of the product.

You hear the complain and complain about the opiod problem all the time, yet we already know one fix is cannabis.

Once they figure out whose palms need to be greased and promises made the marijauna will be available to keep the people sedated.

MJ creates more leftocrats. It guarantees a base of addicts who will pull the lever for D's even if they're completely evil.

Huge income for the state? Who cares. It will be spent and then some. Cronies must be enriched.

So, more crony enrichment and more leftocrats That's not an improvement. .

Once they figure out whose palms need to be greased and promises made the marijauna will be available to keep the people sedated.
Won't happen, the big pharma and big liquor base is huge in Illinois.

Even if Prickster gets elected I doubt he will legalize despite what he will say to get elected.

MJ creates more leftocrats. It guarantees a base of addicts who will pull the lever for D's even if they're completely evil.

Huge income for the state? Who cares. It will be spent and then some. Cronies must be enriched.

Yep the state will think it will create $100 million in taxes yet spend a $ billion

And hows does he get the backing of the trade unions is beyond me as he has built everything Non Union

There is a lot of negativism in recent posts here.

Only a Poly Anna for would be super positive, but nothing is going to be won, if we sit on our hands and whine.

On other threads others have noted that Donald Trump was given no chance against Clinton in the polls.

Yet he won, while spending much less money.

We still need to get out and vote for our side in November for governor, legislators, and even local offices, even if the candidates are not perfect.

The other side is much worse.

Encourage friends and relatives to vote with us.

Or we can just give up, close down this site, forget about IGOLD, and stay home in the fall.

"Because the lefties are going to win anyway".

I honestly dont know why he doesnt. If you legalize it then you can tax it and regulate it. Huge income for the state and the levels of THC are known to consumers.

Yep the state will think it will create $100 million in taxes yet spend a $ billion

And hows does he get the backing of the trade unions is beyond me as he has built everything Non Union

But now he gets to spend your money instead of his.

Archived