How many people in Chicago have a BUG OUT plan?

CHICAGO HANDGUN OWNER

I wonder how many people can make traps.

I'm ahead of the game, I purchased a Hav-A-Heart trap a few years ago,

My mom had a raccoon tear up her siding, and there was a part of the attic wall where the builders had used particle board instead of plywood and the coon got through that. They'll make a toilet right between the studs and pretty soon the dry wall will collapse.
I would never do anything illegal like trapping a coon and relocating it miles away to a far-off forest preserve. Nor would I advise it.
That would be against Illinois law.
I don't even know why I purchased that Hav-A-Heart trap, but this thread got me to thinking that I'm better prepared for the total collapse of civilization for having it.

If something happens in Chicago I will diligently watch it on TV from my home in downstate. My bugout plan is to sell my house and move to where it is warmer, less corrupt, and has lower property taxes. The major obstacle to my Plan is my wife who wants to continue to live near our children and grandchildren.

If you look at the Katrina crisis - even though people are about to be wiped out, there will always be an abundance of dumbasses who think that is the perfect time to score a wide-screen TV and some liquor.

Wait a minute... It's the end of the world and I can score free liquor? Bring on the anarchy! /sarcasm

If you look at the Katrina crisis - even though people are about to be wiped out, there will always be an abundance of dumbasses who think that is the perfect time to score a wide-screen TV and some liquor.

Family Feud

Top five answers-What would you need if your city was hit by a natural disaster?

1. TVs (multiple)

2. Booze

3. Lottery tickets

4. An atm machine (the machine, not the service)

5. A new car.

I'll lay money if the US is ever hit with an emt, weeks later there will be millions of people trying to figure out why there is no tv or internet.

Archived