Friday Protest At DS Arms in Lake Barrington.

Lou

The disheartening thing is that after groups from all sides of the debate came together to pass legislation addressing illegal gun trafficking, Peaceful Communities stood on the side lines criticizing the bill because it still allows non-prohibited people to legally buy and sell firearms.

It's telling that their their goal is not a reduction in crime, but to curtail the ability of law abiding citizens to own firearms.

The Illinois Legislature just passed a law (HB6303) that is supposed to make firearms trafficking illegal. Except that it doesn't. People from outside Illinois can still legally bring unlimited numbers of guns into our state and sell them here, as can Illinois residents. Gun shops in Illinois can still sell unlimited numbers of guns to Illinois residents.

Every single legislator, in both parties, in both houses, deserves blame for this nonsense.

post-1741-0-46758400-1465951355_thumb.png

The disheartening thing is that after groups from all sides of the debate came together to pass legislation addressing illegal gun trafficking, Peaceful Communities stood on the side lines criticizing the bill because it still allows non-prohibited people to legally buy and sell firearms.

It's telling that their their goal is not a reduction in crime, but to curtail the ability of law abiding citizens to own firearms.

The Illinois Legislature just passed a law (HB6303) that is supposed to make firearms trafficking illegal. Except that it doesn't. People from outside Illinois can still legally bring unlimited numbers of guns into our state and sell them here, as can Illinois residents. Gun shops in Illinois can still sell unlimited numbers of guns to Illinois residents.

Every single legislator, in both parties, in both houses, deserves blame for this nonsense.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Lee Goodman and Peaceful Communities are a bunch of ....

Can I say ...?

Hey look! I guess calling them ... is allowed. It must be true!.

What a bunch of ...!

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Lee Goodman and Peaceful Communities are a bunch of ....

Can I say ...?

Hey look! I guess calling them ... is allowed. It must be true!.

What a bunch of ...!

That right there is funny now , I tell you what. :console:

Friday, noon I am unavoidably detained, on the off chance that this blows up into something....

(which is why I was prepared at the last Chuck's event, in case it blew up - media wise...)

I wonder what the REAL reason is why Lee switched from Saturdays to Fridays????

(too many of his non-working regulars had family obligations on the weekend?)

This is in the middle of an industrial area, no main street traffic for attention, just delivery drivers

and employees of nearby businesses going out for lunch, and I do believe that if he interferes

with their lunchtime, he's gonna regret it...

Well,

DS Arms inc. DSArms would like to invite all 2nd Amendment Supporters to or Proshop Facility to help us fight for the right to protect your 2nd Amendment Rights, Family's and Freedom. Please Like, Share this post

Oh boy...

I have to let in a home inspector at Noon on Friday... signs are at my house...

Archived