Live stream of VA rally - language may not be safe for work

steveTA84

There is no shortage of tactical apocalypse goofballs unfortunately.

Who cares about them. Drive the narrative away from them. And so far, no violence with all of those “gun extremists” carrying loaded weapons......

"Drive the narrative"? You're giving me way too much credit. My concern, or maybe more appropriatly what annoys me, is that those guys will wipe out any goodwill that may have been gained by the peaceful protests for carry and ownership rights. Just like the guy who brings in a CBF or whatever.

Totally within their rights but not helpful. They are not representative, as we all know, but they are what everyone will see.

Black guns matter there too. Heres one pic of them floating around. Spin that for white supremacy MSM LOFL

https://twitter.com/ABC13News/status/1219320471172284421

Speaking of black guns mattering, the gentleman in this video says that's he's Ralph Northam in blackface. Pretty sure he's kidding. ;)

I'll say this for Northam. He's managed to agitate a large swath of a diverse group of Americans.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/virginia-2a-black-guy-waving-trump-flag-i-am-gov-ralph-northam-and-i-am-in-blackface-today/

EDIT: I see that Steve beat me to this. I'll leave it here account it being a regular web link and not twitter.

Black guns matter there too. Heres one pic of them floating around. Spin that for white supremacy MSM LOFL

https://twitter.com/ABC13News/status/1219320471172284421

Speaking of black guns mattering, the gentleman in this video says that's he's Ralph Northam in blackface. Pretty sure he's kidding. ;)

I'll say this for Northam. He's managed to agitate a large swath of a diverse group of Americans.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/virginia-2a-black-guy-waving-trump-flag-i-am-gov-ralph-northam-and-i-am-in-blackface-today/

WINNING!

My concern, or maybe more appropriatly what annoys me, is that those guys will wipe out any goodwill that may have been gained by the peaceful protests for carry and ownership rights. Just like the guy who brings in a CBF or whatever.

Totally within their rights but not helpful. They are not representative, as we all know, but they are what everyone will see.

Who exactly are you mentally brokering goodwill with? Hopefully this rally has pointed out what Id hope most of us already know, gun owners are far more diverse than what the media portrays.

If you think those gungrabbers whose socioeconomic status affords them a state willing to do violence on their behalf can be swayed youre not paying attention. They deserve no goodwill and any attempt to bargain with them will always see you lose your rights.

PACIFIST: Those who abjure violence can only do so because others are committing violence on their behalf.

I will critically support anyone who believes in the progressiveness of the 2nd amendment and wishes everyone afforded that right.

In contrast I oppose gun owners that dont support everyone having guns. Like the white supremacists that were strongly told not to show up as a whole. Or the I own guns but... Fudds. Even the Illinois Carry members that only want those that share their beliefs to carry and only own a narrow variety of guns. Those people dont deserve any goodwill and cant be bargained with either.

Critical support means I stand in support of progressing 2nd amendment rights but doesnt mean I need to defend or excuse any other 2A supporters anti progressive/reactionary viewpoints. I suggest learning that concept as it takes all types to keep our rights.

So critically support the militia end of times nuts in full battle rattle, it needs to scare those that cant be bargained with.

i have no problem with the tacticool guys. i'm willing to bet lots of them are ex, or current military guys.

it'll keep any gun grabbers on notice. whether its politicians, judges, or cops. They need to see that a fight with the law abiding citizens would not be that easy to win.

i have no problem with the tacticool guys. i'm willing to bet lots of them are ex, or current military guys.

it'll keep any gun grabbers on notice. whether its politicians, judges, or cops. They need to see that a fight with the law abiding citizens would not be that easy to win.

I agree.

It kind of puts that National Guard threat in proper perspective, when the equivalent of two infantry divisions show up.

It kind of puts that National Guard threat in proper perspective, when the equivalent of two infantry divisions show up.

I honestly don't believe a vast majority of our National Guard would follow orders to escalate a conflict with armed citizens exercising their 2nd rights, there is simply too many good ol' boys on the ground in our military branches.

I honestly don't believe a vast majority of our National Guard would follow orders to escalate a conflict with armed citizens exercising their 2nd rights, there is simply too many good ol' boys on the ground in our military branches.

True, but the politicians and their adherents, that threaten to use force, don't know that. They have no connection to it. Its just a robot army to them.

This could be a photoshopped image.

Could be, but I have seen enough CNN videos of todays events that essentially supports the fake news narrative as every video and I mean every one I have seen from CNN is calling this a white supremacist rally and comparing it to other white supremacist rallies they totally avoid the Constitutional Rights issues brought up, they simply can't report what is happening without injecting their hyperbole, they are simply not reporting news they are authoring a narrative, their news reports are about as real as reality TV.

This could be a photoshopped image.

Could be, but I have seen enough CNN videos of todays events that essentially supports the fake news narrative as every video and I mean every one I have seen from CNN is calling this a white supremacist rally and comparing it to other white supremacist rallies they totally avoid the Constitutional Rights issues brought up, they simply can't report what is happening without injecting their hyperbole, they are simply not reporting news they are authoring a narrative, their news reports are about as real as reality TV.

Egads....

Took about 7 minutes for me to create...

And honestly? Its a bad one..I didnt even center the text or soften edges...or use the right font... :)

One arrest made after the rally. They arrested a MINORITY woman who attended a civil rights rally, on MLK day, for wearing a face covering (on a cold day via a law meant to unmask the KKK) and charge her with a felony. PR NIGHTMARE

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/2020/01/20/richmond-prepares-as-crowds-start-to-descend-for-lobby-day/

See how powerful the 2nd is as its written? its the great equalizer.

Archived