VA is going south (no pun intended) fast after resistance to gun control

steveTA84

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/the-law-is-the-law-virginia-democrats-float-prosecution-national-guard-deployment-if-police-dont-enforce-gun-control?_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

Democratic lawmakers on Capitol Hill say local police who do not enforce gun control measures likely to pass in Virginia should face prosecution and even threats of the National Guard.

After November's Virginia Legislature elections that led to Democrats taking control of both chambers, the gun control legislation proposed by some Democrats moved forward, including universal background checks, an assault weapons ban, and a red flag law.

Democratic Virginia Rep. Donald McEachin suggested cutting off state funds to counties that do not comply with any gun control measures that pass in Richmond.

They certainly risk funding, because if the sheriff's department is not going to enforce the law, they're going to lose money. The counties' attorneys offices are not going to have the money to prosecute because their prosecutions are going to go down, he said.

McEachin also noted that Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam could call the National Guard, if necessary.

And ultimately, I'm not the governor, but the governor may have to nationalize the National Guard to enforce the law, he said. That's his call, because I don't know how serious these counties are and how severe the violations of law will be. But that's obviously an option he has.

Theyre threatening/endorsing martial law over this

Civil disobedience will render Bloomberg's unconstitutional laws null and void.

We should be watching closely whats happening there (most of us are already, I know). They are well organized and united as a whole.

When Bloomberg becomes king he can take away people's Constitutional rights and impose his will. Law enforcement has sworn to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.

What I see is a bunch of under educated "democrat" politicians who have a completely erroneous concept of who they are and the limits of both their power and it's ability to make changes under this governmental system.

I quite cynically believe that the majority of the electorate is getting EXACTLY the government they DESERVE. INCLUDING the money woes (including the hits to their home's value) of the State of Illinois.

And NOW they are spreading their infection far and wide across the U.S.A.

What I see is a bunch of under educated "democrat" politicians who have a completely erroneous concept of who they are and the limits of both their power and it's ability to make changes under this governmental system.

I quite cynically believe that the majority of the electorate is getting EXACTLY the government they DESERVE. INCLUDING the money woes (including the hits to their home's value) of the State of Illinois.

And NOW they are spreading their infection far and wide across the U.S.A.

In New Hampshire, the official term is “Massholes”.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC/East Coast elites have been landing in Virginia for a while now; long enough that they gained control of the legislature, so, someone voted them in.

These anti gunners don't like being called out so strongly, as they don't like having to come out of the shadows when they have done so well subtly boiling the frog, so to speak.

I expect they will try to keep this silent asap because they do not want a very public litmus test of such a large scale civil disobedience pushback.

The media of course, well....

Let’s not forget that the whole DC swamp inhabits Virginia. The federal government has grown unrestricted over the last few administrations that it has pretty much taken over the state of Virginia. I’m talking about thousands and thousands (maybe more) of Bush/Clinton/Obama loyalists.

Another reason why our 2nd Amendment is so critically important. Virginia seems to be the front line right now. I’m sure some good patriots in VA are dusting off their rifles...

Does anyone notice how many Democrats want to surrender America (and our hard-won civil liberties) back to the crown? How is that not treasonous?

Since there was a conservative avalanche yesterday in the UK, they may want to re plot their destination.

Should give a good example in what may happen here in 2020. The dems have gone bonkers. Brit media does nothing but attack Johnson and said he was gonna lose big. Well.......

... How is that not treasonous?

Democracies are free to vote themselves into autocracies or to do any other thing to themselves. Treason would be to invite a foreign power to take them over.

That's not the only definition of treason. They invite citizens of latin American countries to take over this country.

And provide them sanctuary.......

Does anyone notice how many Democrats want to surrender America (and our hard-won civil liberties) back to the crown? How is that not treasonous?

Rothschilds were and are behind the crown and Bloomberg is their front man. History is repeating.

Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.

Mayer Rothschild

Around 85 of the 95 counties in VA are now 2a sanctuaries, and many of the 30+ municipalities. The legislature is threatening (VA HB67) to arrest any police officer who refuses to comply and enforce whatever laws are passed. County board meetings have been attended by 3,000+ citizens in some cases, and there is a great deal of anger and outrage. Some boards authorized county funds to go toward local militia training and equipment. VCDL Lobby Day looks to have 10,000-50,000 in attendance.

Gonna get sporty.

Edited by speedbump

Democracies are free to vote themselves into autocracies or to do any other thing to themselves. Treason would be to invite a foreign power to take them over.

I don't think that's right...

First of all we're not a democracy we're a representative republic

Second, we're not beholden to the will of the people, we're beholden to the Constitution. Any laws that fly in the face of the Constitution are illegitimate.

The only legal way to transform to an autocracy would be to amend the Constitution which would require a 2/3 majority to do so plus ratification by 3/4 of the states.

Any lawmakers that enact unconstitutional laws outside this process could/should be considered treasonous against the Constitution.

Just my late-in-the-day opinion...

That's not the only definition of treason. They invite citizens of latin American countries to take over this country.

And provide them sanctuary.......

And break and ignore multiple laws with impunity and tell the police not to enforce the laws. Those Democratic lawmakers should face prosecution for taking bribes from Bloomberg and conspiring to take away people's Constitutional rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo3_ie_Cr94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHojVTKGiNw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLh5BdAGv6E

Sorry,

dont know how to embed youtube videos.

These are recent town halls from virgina. citizens making their case about recent gun control proposals.

Edited by Windermere

With the sheriffs refusing to enforce the insane gun control there, new bill pre-filled. Any law enforcement entity that will not enforce will be terminated and unable to work in public services sector for one year

https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+ful+HB67

Scare tactics, nothing they can do. They should be terminated for violating their oath of office and investigatd and prosecuted by the Justice Department.

I knew things had not been going well there lately at the city and state levels but didnt realize how bad until I started reading threads on arfcom.

They have a lobby day in Jan with people from all over the US potentially going in the terms of 15000+. They are pretty active and not taking this quietly which is encouraging. Their sanctuary county list has expanded greatly.

PSA is selling a VA lower with a portion going to the VCDL.

Screen_Shot_2019-12-06_at_11_37_00_AM-11

Edited by InterestedBystander