Now what?

gfifer

Okay, I submitted my application in July and have been diligently checking the website. Today, I noticed when right clicking "Under Review" and inspecting the element, it has changed from "QC Verified" to "Approved"; however, the status on the page still says "Under Review". What happens after this? Does this mean the application was approved? Thanks in advance!

Gary

I'm a member of the USCCA. They have a 24 hour hotline you call and they connect you to a lawyer near your location, or one of your choice. That and they also have some training topics that you can view.

I went with USCCA at the beginning and haven’t looked at any other plans. I have my own lawyer on retainer and I like their magazine.

Oh my goodness... So, I'm still sitting at the same status and got antsy... So I called ISP to see if I could get an idea of what was going on. So, here's my timeline:

Originally submitted 7/28

Application was rejected on 9/15

Apparently, once an application is re-submitted after rejection, the clock starts over...

I was told yesterday that everything looks okay but there is still 25 days left in the review process...

So, I guess my question is: are there instances where an application is held until the clock runs out? Just because?

Archived