Photo

Regarding civil litigation remedies against those who lie on a Red Flag firearm confiscation order.

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 mauserme

Eliminating the element of surprise one bill at a time.

• Admin
  • 20,818 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 05:45 AM

That might be two different issues.

I read Mike's post as being about Soto v Bushmaster, the Sandy Hook suit, and yours to be about the 700 trigger design.

Yes.

I should have called it Remington/Bushmaster to avoid confusion. Remington Outdoor owns Bushmaster.

#32 Ericshere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:34 AM

I dont think it would really matter anyway. If someone wants to screw you around it would be nearly impossible to prove they are lying. All they need to do is claim that you were talking about suicide or that you made a verbal threat against them.  Go ahead and try to prove something didnt happen. That is why this law although perhaps well intention-ed it should be ruled unconstitutional. He-said she-said and your forever screwed.  We need to carry a witness in our pocket 24-7. And if you get a left wing anti as a judge dont even bother throwing your money away defending yourself. 

#33 skinnyb82

• Members
  • 7,080 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 05:53 PM

So the only way to prevent being red flagged is to commit a felony (eavesdropping). Sounds. About. Right. Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
NRA Member
SAF Member
C&R License Holder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users