Part of Kali going pro-rights?

Kaeghl

I did a quick look through, and didn't see this anywhere.....delete/co-join of appropriate.

I see where there is a town in Commufornia (Needles) that has declared itself a "gun sanctuary city". along with a resolution/letter to the state legislature to tweak the laws in commufornia to allow out of state permits to be honored.

While that has about zero chance of getting done, it would be nice, wouldn't it? To be able to visit the left coast and still carry?

I have family out that way that I haven't seen in years....decades actually. Now that would be a great road trip for an extended vacation.

Ah well, it's nice to dream of. Imagine all the head of the commifornia woosies that would swell up and pop like balloons if that were to happen....almost as good as if it were to happen here.

Unless somehow someone in the White House kept his promise to kick butt and get National Reciprocity put into place.

Yeah, I know, it was McConnell that shot down any hope of reciprocity by sitting on any effort to bring it to a vote. Talk about political cowardice...."the others will call me a poopie-head and vote against it, cuz I'm a woosie!!!'

That was the hope about 'kicking butt' in first post. I would pay $$$ to see McConnell called into the oval office and watch DT basically tear him a new orifice. Shove it down the anti-rights Rep's and Sen's throats on the floor, and have lots of violence victims and almost victims circling DT as he signs it into law.

I know, dream on.....

I'll have to find the video on YouTube, but there is one out there with a member of GOA saying they use national reciprocity as a "silver bullet" to kill anti gun bills. They just attach to anything they dont want to pass. The left hates national reciprocity more than so called "assault weapons" according to the video.

It could happen.

After all, we have CC in Illinois.

Not if "Jabba" and "Lurch" get their way.

I'll have to find the video on YouTube, but there is one out there with a member of GOA saying they use national reciprocity as a "silver bullet" to kill anti gun bills. They just attach to anything they don't want to pass. The left hates national reciprocity more than so called "assault weapons" according to the video.

Sounds like a winner to me !

Archived