Sneaky Pete ?

Bubbacs

The question I have is:

Have any of you here used or are currently using the Sneaky Pete Holster?

Im thinking of almost anything that would allow me to carry as normal BUT not stuck inside my waistband!

I think Im in that class of carrier whom could use the extra flex due to waist size and weight.

Im not looking for the fastest draw in a concealed holster, dont think Im looking at any gun fights soon!

As an answer, yes I have read several reviews but those are a mixed bag of positives and negatives.

This holster, not that it matters if it works, will be used for a Glock 43X.

Thanks for reading and Ill sit back and see what you may have thought about this design.

I had one for my Kahr PM9. Its definitely huge but did the trick. Took it bowling once on my league, everyone was asking about it. Its not conspicuous. I currently do not use one. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LOL Craig - If everyone was asking about it, I'd say it was very conspicuous!! Besides, if your favored gun and bowling hand is the same, I'm kind of guessing it might have affected your game too! :flowers:

I had one for my Kahr PM9. Its definitely huge but did the trick. Took it bowling once on my league, everyone was asking about it. Its not conspicuous. I currently do not use one. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LOL Craig - If everyone was asking about it, I'd say it was very conspicuous!! Besides, if your favored gun and bowling hand is the same, I'm kind of guessing it might have affected your game too! :flowers:

You can always combine bowling and pin shooting. That could be a good way to raise one's average.

You can always combine bowling and pin shooting. That could be a good way to raise one's average.

Look, a 7-10 split!

-not anymore

Fanny pack.

Let me be the first to say, IT SHOUTS GUN, IT SHOUTS GUN, IT SHOUTS GUN.

With that out of the way, I wear one when I am on my recumbent trike.

Of course, almost everyone wears them in front.

I think the only place I have seen the, it shouts gun mantra is on gun forums. The rest of the world does not seem to know this "obvious secret".

As far as fashion, who cares?

My 2c. I carry a Ruger LCP. I hated IWB, so I got a Sneaky Pete and liked it. It is small enough to look like a phone case, and was perfect when I was wearing slacks and a jacket. Nobody ever said anything. I do not use it however, when I can wear an untucked shirt.

Altho we have open carry also, I go on a public college campus quite a bit where only CC is allowed. I would think a SP would be too bulky for a larger pistol.

So just to keep in touch.

And to state I’m still on the fence

I went to the Sneaky Pete web site and did place an item in the cart but as I was thinking it through, like many of us I hope do.

I decided to wait for some reason and backed out of the site.

Fast forward to the next day and I get an e-mail saying they are now offering me 10% discount to came back and finish my order.

I ignored that e-mail and have started to give it a little more thought in the past two days

Fast crowd to just today and they send me an e-mail that’s says it’s not going to be that easy as they aren’t giving up on me!!! Funny

I am now being offered a code for 20% off the order

Of course I’m not replying BUT I did go back to the site to browse and yes I had a test in my mind.

Wondering how many days until I can get 30% off of that 1 item?

If I get one such e-mail I’ll repost :-)

So just to keep in touch.

And to state I’m still on the fence

I went to the Sneaky Pete web site and did place an item in the cart but as I was thinking it through, like many of us I hope do.

I decided to wait for some reason and backed out of the site.

Fast forward to the next day and I get an e-mail saying they are now offering me 10% discount to came back and finish my order.

I ignored that e-mail and have started to give it a little more thought in the past two days

Fast crowd to just today and they send me an e-mail that’s says it’s not going to be that easy as they aren’t giving up on me!!! Funny

I am now being offered a code for 20% off the order

Of course I’m not replying BUT I did go back to the site to browse and yes I had a test in my mind.

Wondering how many days until I can get 30% off of that 1 item?

If I get one such e-mail I’ll repost :-)

omg, that is great!! Just for holding out...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Got my e-mail from Sneaky Pete this am

It's is offering 35% off for a limited time

They weren't rude but said this would be their last attempt to get me as a customer

Oh and the e-mail said the code was only good for the next 8 hours

Just FYI

did u do it or too late?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Archived