Slide Fire shutting down May 20

InterestedBystander

I guess the bump stock hysteria has taken its toll. As of 5/20, the company is shutting down web site and no longer taking orders. (saw one for $550 at last weeks gun show)

https://slidefire.com/

..."On Sunday, May 20, 2018 at midnight CDT, Slide Fire will cease taking orders for its products and shut down its website. Orders placed prior to May 20th, 2018 will all be processed and shipped. We thank you for your support."...

I think they probably will (maybe even under the same name) after the ruling comes out.

In order to make the ruling narrow I would predict the only part that would be "illegal" would be the tab that bumps your finger. Not the sliding stock.

Otherwise every time the latch broke on your AR15 adjustable stock you'd be committing a huge felony. Even in working order how do you write a definition for a moving stock that doesn't make adjustable stocks illegal?

Next ban: belt loops. You can do the same thing without a bump stock, just use your belt loop. This is really about banning multiple shot guns from law abiding American citizens. Nobody needs 2 shots to murder Bambi. That is what they are saying. You can have your musket only. And maybe not even that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Next ban: belt loops. You can do the same thing without a bump stock, just use your belt loop. This is really about banning multiple shot guns from law abiding American citizens. Nobody needs 2 shots to murder Bambi. That is what they are saying. You can have your musket only. And maybe not even that.

NO. The next ban is "assault weapons", based on their broad definition. Then +10 magazines, then EVENTUALLY all guns. Liberals may be many things, but they're not stupid. Incremental denial of rights is their process. Look at their history.

I just picked up this book titled "Gun Control in the Third Reich" by the scholar Stephen Halbrook. Liberals should read it. But they won't. They are somewhat stupid. Or misinformed. Probably both. Liberals have a big heart. But they are a dumb as a rock.

Archived