Chuck's Gun Shop Protest June 6th, 2015

rubicon

BREAKING NEWS: The Anti-Gunners are coming back and they are coming in force, according to The Brady Campaign Website. The IRSA is aware of this news and is preparing an Alert, look for it within a few days. I had a little fun and signed up on The Brady Campaign Website, I let them know, that I would be an Attendee, Committing to bring 3 friends and acknowledging that I belonged to the ISRA. Multiple Anti-Gun Groups are working to co-ordinate a large scale protest, they are listed on the site. Expect a great deal of Media coverage of this event, we need to mobilize a large number of Supporters of Chuck's Gun Shop and our 2A Rights. The answer to there Protest is really simple... Arrest and Prosecute the "Straw Purchasers", they are the ones committing a Crime, hold them accountable.

Why do they keep hassling Chuck's??? Not that I want to give them any ideas, but it's not the only gun shop around here.

Many guns recovered on the Southside of Chicago were allegedly sold there originally. Instead of going after the straw purchasers and illegal gun sellers, they go after the store. Chuck's has done nothing wrong, but they're an easy target.

Why do they keep hassling Chuck's??? Not that I want to give them any ideas, but it's not the only gun shop around here.

Many guns recovered on the Southside of Chicago were allegedly sold there originally. Instead of going after the straw purchasers and illegal gun sellers, they go after the store. Chuck's has done nothing wrong, but they're an easy target.

It's like picketing the local Walgreens because drug dealers stole a bunch of pills that were originally sold to someone from there with a prescription.

This still puzzles me. Has everyone seen this? CPD Gun Stats. According to this report only 20% of the guns recovered in crimes were traced to the 4 dealers. So 60% is coming from out of this state. So it makes a lot of sense to spend your time and effort on the smaller problem instead of the bigger one.

To me it is simple. Chicago does not have a gun shop. So everyone that want to buy legally MUST go out of the city to do it. If you live in the city were are you gonna go? TO THE CLOSEST GUN SHOP!!! Chucks is located in an area that has high crime and closest to those on the southside that want to purchase legally. BUT, riverdale, the southside, and the surrounding areas have high crime rate. Meaning that home robberies are gonna be higher. Its statistics. If you shut down chucks one of those other shops will have their numbers spike. Once chicago has their own shops chucks and the others numbers will go down while the shops inside the city will rise. Because it is a matter of statistics, Not a bad gun shop!

That makes as much sense as demanding the closure of a hospital due to former patients making straw purchases of painkillers.

Bring your kids to Chuck's...screw Baseball, do you think they will remember Baseball or Supporting the Second Amendment with their Dad?

Baseball. He remembers his first game, which happened right after his 2nd birthday. He's been in love with the sport ever since. The fireworks did him in.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/24/b94661ed5fb2b778af581e5be03a18f0.jpg

As petty as it sounds, had anybody thought about submitting a press release about this protest from the gun grabbers? Use facts that can be verified, such as the reference in the picture above, and use them to tell our story. Point out the fact that the gun grabbers law isn't working because nobody is enforcing it, therefore a business doesn't have a means to deny a transaction backed by the Bill of Rights. Instead of the gun grabbers admitting their law doesn't work they put pressure on a scape goat. Call them out. Use some of their tactics. The only reason the media talks to them is because they are the only ones talking to the media before their planned protest. Best case scenario is a fair and balanced news report. Middle of the road scenario is no news report. Worst case scenario is that nothing changes.

As petty as it sounds, had anybody thought about submitting a press release about this protest from the gun grabbers? Use facts that can be verified, such as the reference in the picture above, and use them to tell our story. Point out the fact that the gun grabbers law isn't working because nobody is enforcing it, therefore a business doesn't have a means to deny a transaction backed by the Bill of Rights. Instead of the gun grabbers admitting their law doesn't work they put pressure on a scape goat. Call them out. Use some of their tactics. The only reason the media talks to them is because they are the only ones talking to the media before their planned protest. Best case scenario is a fair and balanced news report. Middle of the road scenario is no news report. Worst case scenario is that nothing changes.

That's a good idea. Probably too late to compile the stats in time, but I'd love to see how many people arrested for murder in Chicago had a gun violation in the 5 years prior to the murder that resulted in a short or no jail time leaving them free to commit said murder. Hilite the role our judiciary, prosecutors, and laws have on Chicago's murder rates.

Michael Ward, for example, murdered Hadiya Pendleton in a high-profile case that drew nationwide attention in 2013. A year before the murder he plead guilty to aggravated unlawful use of a weapon and was sentenced to probation, leaving him free to get another gun (illegally of course) and commit the murder.

As petty as it sounds, had anybody thought about submitting a press release about this protest from the gun grabbers? Use facts that can be verified, such as the reference in the picture above, and use them to tell our story. Point out the fact that the gun grabbers law isn't working because nobody is enforcing it, therefore a business doesn't have a means to deny a transaction backed by the Bill of Rights. Instead of the gun grabbers admitting their law doesn't work they put pressure on a scape goat. Call them out. Use some of their tactics. The only reason the media talks to them is because they are the only ones talking to the media before their planned protest. Best case scenario is a fair and balanced news report. Middle of the road scenario is no news report. Worst case scenario is that nothing changes.That's a good idea. Probably too late to compile the stats in time, but I'd love to see how many people arrested for murder in Chicago had a gun violation in the 5 years prior to the murder that resulted in a short or no jail time leaving them free to commit said murder. Hilite the role our judiciary, prosecutors, and laws have on Chicago's murder rates.Michael Ward, for example, murdered Hadiya Pendleton in a high-profile case that drew nationwide attention in 2013. A year before the murder he plead guilty to aggravated unlawful use of a weapon and was sentenced to probation, leaving him free to get another gun (illegally of course) and commit the murder.

I don't think we need to get detailed with the data in a press release. That's what the interview is for. Just the reasons why we're counterprotesting, when, where, who, etc.

I can't recall ever seeing a stat setting out the number of violent crimes committed by criminals with a gun they legally purchased, as opposed to those committed by criminals with illegally obtained guns they were not legally entitled to own. Seems simple. I mean, isn't that the whole case right there?

Protest St. Sabina's. It's not a Church, but a political indoctrination center focused on suppressing the constitutional and property rights of law abiding citizens by the relatives of criminals looking for someone else to blame for their problems. heck, pretty damned close to a cult, if you ask me.

. Please send a PDF or Vector file of this illustration to mikethesignguy ASAP!

I think that would translate well into a billboard,but not into a hand held sign,

The information could be condensed.

I think that would translate well into a billboard,but not into a hand held sign,

The information could be condensed.

8' wide by 8' high mounted on the side of a truck sound about right?

Yes, and I agree 100 %, Cook County, The State of Illinois and the FBI have FAILED to enforce our Gun Laws. I compromise to agree that our current Laws are not being enforced and people are dying because of it. We have Bad Apples, in Chicago, in Springfield and Cook County. These Bad Apple Law Enforcement Officials should be held accountable for their dereliction of Duty, incompetence and malphesous of Office. I would not oppose a State of Illinois Investigation of the practices of AG Lisa Madigan, Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart, Chicago Police Comm. McCarthy and the Cook County Judicial System as a whole, by the DOJ.

Has it occurred to you that you might be making one of their arguments for them?

Yes and why deviate from the signs we already have for iGold. Also with iGold turnouts always in the thousands and their anti protests so small why deviate from what is already working with our message. We have our message and they have theirs. Let's focus on ours.

Has it occurred to you that you might be making one of their arguments for them?

Yes and why deviate from the signs we already have for iGold. Also with iGold turnouts always in the thousands and their anti protests so small why deviate from what is already working with our message. We have our message and they have theirs. Let's focus on ours.
Ahhh, help me out here, What is our message? What do our signs say, what is our position on 1500 guns being sold to Criminals...because I do mot remember seeing that message.

Archived