Magazine Supplier

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 ChicagoRonin70

The Landlord of the Flies!

• Supporting Members Team
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 09:03 PM

Two come to mind, lanbo's armory and selway armory.

Thanks for the tip about Lanbo's. The 15 round mags that I ordered on the 12th arrived today.

You're welcome.

Alas, Lanbo's has no 10mm magazines.

I'm surprised, he sells guns too.

He has them listed, but they are out of stock apparently for a while based on looking at web history.

"A well educated Media, being necessary for the preservation of a free State, the right of the people to keep and read books, shall not be infringed."

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary for the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Who gets to keep and read books? The Media? Or is it the People?

“One can never underestimate the idiocy of those determined to be offended by things that don't affect their real lives in the slightest.” —Me

“Hatred is the sharpest sword; the desire for peace is armor made of willow leaves in the face of an enemy who despises you, as neither alone will stop a strike that is aimed at your neck.” —Samurai proverb

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.” —Robert Heinlein

“I reserve the right to take any action necessary to maintain the equilibrium in which I've chosen to exist.” —Me

"It ain't braggin' if you done it." —Will Rogers

InX89li.jpg

#32 ChicagoRonin70

The Landlord of the Flies!

• Supporting Members Team
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:52 PM

I can confirm, Selway Armory will not only ship standard capacity 15-round Glock 20 magazines to Chicago addresses, but also "Stupid Sticks" as they are colloquially referred to in the 10mm community. They must understand what preemption actually means!

selway_sgmt10gc30r_1.jpg

"A well educated Media, being necessary for the preservation of a free State, the right of the people to keep and read books, shall not be infringed."

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary for the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Who gets to keep and read books? The Media? Or is it the People?

“One can never underestimate the idiocy of those determined to be offended by things that don't affect their real lives in the slightest.” —Me

“Hatred is the sharpest sword; the desire for peace is armor made of willow leaves in the face of an enemy who despises you, as neither alone will stop a strike that is aimed at your neck.” —Samurai proverb

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.” —Robert Heinlein

“I reserve the right to take any action necessary to maintain the equilibrium in which I've chosen to exist.” —Me

"It ain't braggin' if you done it." —Will Rogers

InX89li.jpg

#33 FoxtrotIndia

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 01:00 PM

Don’t try ordering from Gun Mag Warehouse. They accept your order and charge your credit card immediately then they send an email saying they they won’t ship..

+1, they charged my card and then told me to send another address that isn't in Crook County.  

#34 ealcala31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 03:50 PM

One of my distributors normally carries a few Glock 10mm 15rd magazines in-stock.

Ernie's Arms Accessories

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_20191209-154550.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users