Florida distributed 50,000 CCW permits in Feb 2012 !

vezpa

But Quinn who hands out money like it's candy won't go for it even at $100 a pop. It is a money maker in a couple ways. The fee for the license, the sales tax for gun sales. The reduced police force due to crime dropping. But no he will contintuie the Chicago agenda, how's that work out?

Why would he want to down size his army, errr i mean uh police force, yeah thats right.....

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

EDIT: I hope no one takes that as LEO bashing, I have tons of respect for police, I was only referencing the Tyrant Mayor Bloomberg who likes to brag how he has the 7th largest army in the world: the NYPD

But Quinn who hands out money like it's candy won't go for it even at $100 a pop. It is a money maker in a couple ways. The fee for the license, the sales tax for gun sales. The reduced police force due to crime dropping. But no he will contintuie the Chicago agenda, how's that work out?

It would be a positive financial benefit to the state, but Quinn doesn't care. To him, taxpayer money is infinite candy to hand out willy-nilly to his supporters.

I do not believe CCW would result in a smaller police force, but it would also not result in a larger one either. People would have the ability to legally protect themselves, but this would not diminish the services provided by the police. It would simply give one additional option available for citizens, since the police can’t be everywhere at once.

Archived