ISP Phone

Craigt

We need to renew my wifes CCL so we went online to log in. Does not take original log in information. When we try to create a new account, it says that the email is already in use. Will not let us submit the forgot password as well. Says the info is not correct.

Been trying to cal the ISP hep line for weeks, all hours of the day and just get a recording that says call later and hangs up on us.

Has anyone actually gotten thru to a human for help? She is going to expire in 2 weeks and we do not want to start the process all over again.

Craig

As stated above, make a new account with a new e-mail

Also as important, DO NOT use a phone or tablet to login.......it will NOT work.

Just in case this was your method!

Good Luck

P.S. If you are logging in fo the first time since getting the original license, the login in procedure has changed! Might be the problem, but the easiest is the new mail account, but just wanted to touch on that small update.

Also as important, DO NOT use a phone or tablet to login.......it will NOT work.

Good Luck

P.S. If you are logging in fo the first time since getting the original license, the login in procedure has changed! Might be the problem, but the easiest is the new mail account, but just wanted to touch on that small update.

I just logged in with my iPad......just saying.

Good Luck

I just logged in with my iPad......just saying.
You can login with a mobile device but the warning message box specifically says to not do applications on a mobile device as it can cause issues leading to denial.

But whats the big deal...its only 2019 and who uses smart phones and tablets /s. (it irks me they broke it quite a while ago and appear to have no interest in ever fixing it)

Archived