Where to buy magazines?

Hoss454

So I tried to order some Glock magazines last week and to only find out this week that the place wont ship magazines over 10 rounds to a Chicago address.

I thought that the law has changed in 2014 for handgun magazines?

Does anyone know an online vendor that will ship standard magazines to a Chicago address?

Thanks.

P.S. I can mention the name of the place that refuses to ship to me can I?

Unless you are willing to purchase locally, it's going to be a search mission.

This horse has been beaten so much here for 2 1/2 years now that I think the threads are going to archive automatically now!........

There are threads about online vendors who will ship ammo, so those guys should ship mags as well.

Many have stated they get them shipped from time to time, I'd do a quick search of this forum and several threads should pop up.

Good Luck.

Edit: Just did a search here.

Got 11 threads plus this one with discussions about this.

Type this in, Ship magazines to Chicago

Just take a trip to a cabela's or bass pro...or ANY gunshop and be done with it...

Or....check out one of the local gun shows. I've had no issues with overpriced mags. I picked up bunches of mags at gun shows at decent prices. (Bought a few 33 rnd glock mags for 35 bux each!). Plus the bonus is that you get to check out other stuff...

Just take a trip to a cabela's or bass pro...or ANY gunshop and be done with it...

Or....check out one of the local gun shows. I've had no issues with overpriced mags. I picked up bunches of mags at gun shows at decent prices. (Bought a few 33 rnd glock mags for 35 bux each!). Plus the bonus is that you get to check out other stuff...

Ya true, I haven't been to a gun show in years.

On a side note, has anyone tried the ETS mags for Glocks?

Thanks

Thanks

I use the ETS Glock mags, both the 22 and 31 round versions, for range use. They're fine IMO, although the 31 round mag is just too long for me. I would buy 17 round mags if I needed more. I'm not sure if they will last as long as OEM Glock mags since the body is entirely plastic. After several thousand rounds they seem to be holding up so far.

Thanks

I use the ETS Glock mags, both the 22 and 31 round versions, for range use. They're fine IMO, although the 31 round mag is just too long for me. I would buy 17 round mags if I needed more. I'm not sure if they will last as long as OEM Glock mags since the body is entirely plastic. After several thousand rounds they seem to be holding up so far.

Ya I just wanted to use them for the range, just the 22 round versions..

Thanks for the reply.

Archived