Still No Carry in St. Louis Zoo

sirflyguy

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/judge-upholds-gun-ban-from-st-louis-zoo/article_4fd39b17-fed7-564f-b91d-3dd5ace530e5.html

The facebook comments are so naive and expected. Overcompensation for manhood, paranoia, "who needs to carry in a zoo?", gins shouldn't be around children, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how this plays with Amendment 5, which makes owning and bearing arms unalienable and says the courts must use strict scrutiny regarding any gun charges.

If I remember correctly, an officer has to have probable cause to believe you guilty of a crime independent from you carrying a gun to even ask you to show a license.

Sent from my LG-ls990 using Tapatalk

"Guns shouldn't be around children"?

A buddy of mine has sworn off ever going into the ocean again after watching a tv program in which a helicopter filmed swimmers in 5' of water off the Carolina coast, in which dozens of sharks were visible in ocean all around them. We don't see them so we don't know.

Take an overhead of the zoo encompassing say, 200 people and post their criminal records next to each figure and one might think twice about going anywhere without a firearm.

Archived