Trump Thanks NRA

mauserme

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5672286/trump-thanks-nra-for-endorsement-for-reelection/

‘I’LL PROTECT YOU’ Trump thanks NRA for endorsement and says he’ll never let the ‘radical left take away your guns or your police’

Israel Salas-Rodriguez
17 Jul 2020, 19:09

PRESIDENT Trump took a moment to thank the National Rifle Association (NRA) for once again endorsing him for reelection, saying he will “never let the Radical Left take away your Rights, your Guns, or your Police!”

The NRA announced on Twitter their support towards Trump for reelection, saying he has “done more than any president to protect the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.”
“As long as I am your President, I will ALWAYS protect our Great Second Amendment, and never let the Radical Left take away your Rights, your Guns, or your Police!,” said Trump on Twitter.

Trump secured the NRA’s endorsement in his 2016 election, and it is no surprise the group has backed Trump for a second time, considering his administration’s resistance to calls for gun control.

Meanwhile, presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden has promised a number of gun control measures if elected and has spoken out about how he has “taken on” the NRA during his time as a senator.

I personally wish he had called McConnel into the oval office, and thrown him into a choke hold on the floor until McConnel agree'd to bring National Reciprocity up for a vote so Trump could sign it into law. McConnel had the majority in the house, and the Senate would was solid repub. That, and enforcement of FOPA, especially in New jersy, so a lot of anti-rights politicians would be jailed.

Ah well, another chance at national freedom lost.....

JMHO

Archived