Gun control activist kills her kids with gun

steveTA84

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/a-waste-texas-gun-control-activist-shoots-her-three-children-dead-in-murder-suicide?fbclid=IwAR0p-Sft98BNITFVFvgN1jm3jy4Wg_KWC6xHlBWslt0ztK6yHiLMRT8UlNo

A mother in Texas was found dead alongside her three children on Friday in an apparent triple murder-suicide.

Ashley Auzenne, 39, was known to have been battling depression and anxiety in addition to physical ailments such as arthritis and lupus at the time of her death, which was ruled as a suicide by a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Her three children, Parrish, 11, Eleanor, 9, and Lincoln, 7, were also killed by gunshot. Authorities are treating their mother, who had just finalized a contentious divorce from their husband, Murvin Auzenne Jr., as the primary suspect.

Auzenne was a vocal advocate for stricter gun control in the United States with multiple social media postings calling for an end to gun violence and Facebook profile pictures that bore the hashtags #Enough and #EndGunViolence.

Quite possibly, she was a prohibited person, due to her mental conditions that she had been treated for. She also was enraged at being unable to take her children and move out of state, as well as being ordered by the judge that if she stayed in the home owned by her ex-husband, she would have to get a job and pay rent. I have heard from a source that at some point, she actually made threats against the ex-husband.

I'm wondering how she wasn't Red Flagged. Hmm. It's as if that law doesn't work for preventing the very thing it is intended to stop.

It is sad, the kids died at the hands of a person that was to care and love them. Regardless of the tool, no child should ever have to fear their parents. It breaks my heart. It happens all to frequently.

Sadly, I am willing to bet she thought that if she couldn't go where she wanted with the children, then she would be damned if her ex would enjoy them.

I can never fully fathom a parent that would do this.

Typical. The antis push their crap because THEY can’t control THEMSELVES, and “feel” most other people can’t either.

I can't tell you how many times I encountered exactly that mindset during the ramp-up to CCW here in IL.

"If I had a gun and someone cut me off in traffic (stole my parking space, flipped me off) I'd shoot them, so nobody else should have one".

Archived