Live stream of VA rally - language may not be safe for work

steveTA84

Very little camo, if any, and no CBF's.

CBF?

>>>Very little camo

Yet CNN and MSNBC will have found all of it.

Confederate Battle Flag

After looking at a few more pictures, there were a few military gear enthusiasts here and there. Who were extremely friendly and polite according to the nearby shop owners selling coffee and hot chocolate.

Event was a MAJOR PR success. No problems, everyone having a good time, the few trouble makers were shunned and then ignored, guns everywhere and no problems, diversity, etc. antis narrative destroyed. They are NOT happy

So after all this and the good PR does anyone think Northam and the rest of the leftist gun grabbers will back down ?

Event was a MAJOR PR success. No problems, everyone having a good time, the few trouble makers were shunned and then ignored, guns everywhere and no problems, diversity, etc. antis narrative destroyed. They are NOT happy

So after all this and the good PR does anyone think Northam and the rest of the leftist gun grabbers will back down ?

Nope, they will keep pushing until shots are fired, then they will use that as justifcation for their actions.

It kind of puts that National Guard threat in proper perspective, when the equivalent of two infantry divisions show up.

I honestly don't believe a vast majority of our National Guard would follow orders to escalate a conflict with armed citizens exercising their 2nd rights, there is simply too many good ol' boys on the ground in our military branches.

See how powerful the 2nd is as its written? its the great equalizer.

I followed a live thread on another forum about todays boogaloo. Several commenters came on the thread after getting back home, and were relating their experiences at the rally. Somebody asked one of the attendees how the police reacted to the rally goers. He is a retired naval officer. He said the police were polite, and he sensed that they were quite impressed. They were impressed with the peacefulness of the rally? No, they were impressed with the firepower that was there. He said he has never seen so many rifles in one place.

You can look at videos, pictures, read articles, but nothing will equal the experience of seeing it 20 feet away.

One said the rally broke up about 1:30, and the place emptied in about 15-20 minutes. What little trash there was, got picked up by attendees on the way out.

Nope, they will keep pushing until shots are fired, then they will use that as justifcation for their actions.

I don’t agree. The cops are the ones that are going to have to go collect the guns. As fxdpntc stated above, law enforcement was impressed by the volume of firepower on display today.

They might second guess Governor Blackface Babykiller when he tells them to go door to door to collect the guns.

..."But Democratic legislators said the rally would not affect their plans to pass gun control measures, including universal background checks and a limit of one handgun purchase a month.

I was prepared to see a whole lot more people show up than actually did and I think its an indication that a lot of this rhetoric is bluster, quite frankly, said Chris Hurst, a gun-control advocate in the Virginia House of Delegates, whose TV journalist girlfriend was killed in an on-air shooting in 2015."...

..."The Joint Information Center, made up of representatives from the Capitol, Richmond and Virginia State Police, estimated 6,000 people were allowed into a fenced-in area of Capitol Square.

They estimated another 16,000 were outside the gates, though event organizers said many more had turned out. Many of those outside the barrier carried long firearms and wore bright orange stickers that read "Guns Save Lives."

Capitol Police said a 21-year-old woman had been arrested and charged with one felony count of wearing a mask in public. Law enforcement said they warned the woman twice to remove a bandana covering her face but she had refused.

..."But Democratic legislators said the rally would not affect their plans to pass gun control measures, including universal background checks and a limit of one handgun purchase a month.

“I was prepared to see a whole lot more people show up than actually did and I think it’s an indication that a lot of this rhetoric is bluster, quite frankly,” said Chris Hurst, a gun-control advocate in the Virginia House of Delegates, whose TV journalist girlfriend was killed in an on-air shooting in 2015."...

These people will stop at nothing. Absolutely zero cares about what the actual PEOPLE want. They are there for their own agenda and thats what the fight must be about.

“I was prepared to see a whole lot more people show up than actually did and I think it’s an indication that a lot of this rhetoric is bluster, quite frankly,” said Chris Hurst, a gun-control advocate in the Virginia House of Delegates, whose TV journalist girlfriend was killed in an on-air shooting in 2015."...

These people will stop at nothing. Absolutely zero cares about what the actual PEOPLE want. They are there for their own agenda and thats what the fight must be about.

You're likely not going to change the minds of political ideologues. Or what spews out of their mouths. But the rally may have reduced somewhat, their ability to scare voters with their own rhetoric. This rally was seen around the country. Around the world. You can tell by his over the top response, that he's not happy about the developments of today.

I don’t agree. The cops are the ones that are going to have to go collect the guns. As fxdpntc stated above, law enforcement was impressed by the volume of firepower on display today.

They might second guess Governor Blackface Babykiller when he tells them to go door to door to collect the guns.

Well that is kind of my point, no shots fired yet, so they will continue to push for more. And if the police do follow through on a door to door and shots are fired at some point they will use that as their "We told you it was necessary" justification totally ignoring the fact they sparked the fire.

You're likely not going to change the minds of political ideologues. Or what spews out of their mouths. But the rally may have reduced somewhat, their ability to scare voters with their own rhetoric. This rally was seen around the country. Around the world. You can tell by his over the top response, that he's not happy about the developments of today.

Exactly. This killed the narrative and must be used as an example going forward. It went about a perfect as it could have

I don't agree. The cops are the ones that are going to have to go collect the guns. As fxdpntc stated above, law enforcement was impressed by the volume of firepower on display today.

They'll kick doors one at a time, not a million at a time. Meanwhile, law-abiding people abide the law, including cops. The law will say "take the guns."

Pigs. They just cant see themselves as representatives instead of rulers

https://wset.com/news/at-the-capitol/richmond-braces-for-gun-rights-rally-on-monday

But Democratic lawmakers including House Speaker Eileen Filler-Corn and Senate Majority Leader Dick Saslaw told AP the rally wouldnt impact their plans to pass gun-control measures, including universal background checks and a one-handgun-purchase-a-month limit. Democrats say tightening Virginias gun laws will make communities safer and help prevent mass shootings like the one last year in Virginia Beach, where a dozen people were killed in a municipal building.

I was prepared to see a whole lot more people show up than actually did and I think its an indication that a lot of this rhetoric is bluster, quite frankly, said Del. Chris Hurst, a gun-control advocate whose TV journalist girlfriend was killed in an on-air shooting in 2015.

And of course, there today:

post-16014-0-31894400-1579585738_thumb.jpeg

They will stop at nothing and their agenda should be exposed. People don't know who is behind this conspiracy. Look what they did after the bolshevik revolution and are turning this country into a police state. They have captured this country and own the federal reserve and the media and want total control and train law enforcement and pay them and politicians to do their bidding.

I was prepared to see a whole lot more people show up than actually did and I think its an indication that a lot of this rhetoric is bluster, quite frankly, said Chris Hurst, a gun-control advocate in the Virginia House of Delegates, whose TV journalist girlfriend was killed in an on-air shooting in 2015."...

Calling them ideologues is giving them too much credit, these people are whores. Bloomberg outspent pro gun groups by 8x in the Virginia election. He bought media, he bought victims for empathy, he bought ads, he bought campaign workers, he bought the handholding of the election process, etc.

Pretty odd how a billionaire can drop money in every state to influence the outcome of elections. Sure doesnt seem right to me ! No one should be allowed to do this. Left or right.

Citizens United. Democrats complained that it was a bad decision that would allow people to buy elections, then to prove it they've bought elections.

Pretty odd how a billionaire can drop money in every state to influence the outcome of elections. Sure doesnt seem right to me ! No one should be allowed to do this. Left or right.

At what level of income should one's First Amendment right be limited?

Should the government limit the amount of money that an organization can receive?

Do you also agree with laws that limit the number of guns one can buy? It could be said that they favor the rich.

Yes I believe there should be limits on any organization or person to contribute. Maybe we would see less BILLIONAIRES running for office. Why should it take tens of millions of dollars to elect a CCSA for example. Why should anyone NOT in the district of someone on that districts ballot be allowed to buy an election with their checkbook and agenda. These people no longer work for their district constituents. They work for the highest bidder.

Archived