• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 45b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 11:24 AM

http://www.sj-r.com/...shooting-center

Illinois Certified Concealed Carry Instructor / NRA Life Member / NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer / U.S. Army Small Arms & Artillery Repair NCO / Glock Armorer

#2 biggun 1

• Supporting Members Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 07:16 PM

maybe some liberal lefty started the fire to get rid of the evil guns in the building.i would not rule out anything from the anti gunners today as they are off the rail with stupid.

Edited by biggun 1, 27 March 2018 - 07:16 PM.

#3 cls74

• Supporting Members Team
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:16 PM

I went there a few times when it was Bullet Express, wasn't a bad place. After it was sold and became Capital City Arms and Armory I only went once while sighting in my .44mag for deer season.

It was awkward at that point as I felt interrogated to go down to the rifle tunnels to sight in. Was an uneasy feeling as it was as if I was being questioned whether i was going to off myself or something, then told if I ever come back I had to let them know I hadn't been on the handgun range before being allowed on it.

Never went back and didn't realize it had been sold again/changed names. Wasn't very popular after Bullet Express moved and new ownership took over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users