3/15 where we stand today

Tvandermyde

Ladies and gents.

Todd, Valinda, ISRA, all our people are back in action and firing on all cylinders and working together like never before to fight this off.

WE NEED TO DO MORE!!!!!!!

WE NEED TO DO MORE ACTION!!!!!!!

WE NEED TO RECRUIT!!!!!!!

WE NEED TO TAKE TO THE STREETS OF OUR HOME TURF!!!!!!!!

If WE do not do more, all their effort is for naught and we all will fall together.

They are the tip of the spear and we are the push, just like with concealed carry.

WE MUST PUSH NOW WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE!!!!!

"And at this point, I would not be surprised to see a semi-auto ban brought out after they get back. As I said before, things will get worse before they get better."

Wait. What?

Semi-automatic what?

That's a pretty broad category.

Exactly. The people who know nothing about firearms...or perhaps they do...write the bills so broadly that although they claim it is AWB focused, it can apply to many more semi autos. There are already multi bills filed awaiting committe hearing or assignment.

As one senator told me yesterday this is all political theater, in explaining some of his votes. They expect gun guys to see the "politics" of these largely symbolic votes in their eyes and have some forgiveness if none of this becomes law. We'll see.

And if they pass into law, what should we do then? Pee our pants with joy? They are playing with our freaking rights tell him/her that. Tell him/her we will not forget the yes votes when it is time to vote, PERIOD.

Besides making phone calls and filing witness slips, I have also done this.

I have copied and pasted Mauserme's posts from the daily General Assembly topics that list the bad gun bills along with their synopsis.

I put them in an email to all of my contacts to let everyone know what kind of legislation is being proposed. I also ask them to forward this email to their contacts.

Considering how bad this legislation is and the effect it will have if passed has opened the eyes of alot of my friends.

I have had multiple phone calls from friends wanting to know more and what they can do to help. For starters I tell them to follow this website and ask them to make phone calls to their elected officials.

Emailing your friends will help. Now everyone needs to follow suit.

KING

I have copied and pasted Mauserme's posts from the daily General Assembly topics that list the bad gun bills along with their synopsis.

I put them in an email to all of my contacts to let everyone know what kind of legislation is being proposed. I also ask them to forward this email to their contacts.

Considering how bad this legislation is and the effect it will have if passed has opened the eyes of alot of my friends.

I have had multiple phone calls from friends wanting to know more and what they can do to help. For starters I tell them to follow this website and ask them to make phone calls to their elected officials.

KING

Right on, great way to pump up our numbers. So many people have no idea of what these clowns in the legislature are up to and how they might become felons!

As one senator told me yesterday this is all political theater, in explaining some of his votes. They expect gun guys to see the "politics" of these largely symbolic votes in their eyes and have some forgiveness if none of this becomes law.
Nope. They should be voting to represent their constituents 100% of the time. Playing political games with our rights is unacceptable.

One day the necromancer controlling Ginsberg will give up
Funniest thing I've read in a while! LOL

KING

Right on, great way to pump up our numbers. So many people have no idea of what these clowns in the legislature are up to and how they might become felons!

You literally outlined the crux of this all. People don't know or don't believe they will do it.

In 1935, no one believed 7 million people would be marched to their graves en mass in a few years. It happened.

The sad thing is that with 2 million + FOID card holders this should be easy for us or never happening in the first place but the majority of gun owners just sit there doing nothing. I've gotten friends and co workers that don't own guns, have no interest in guns, don't have a FOID card, etc. to send an email / make a call because they support the rights of Americans. Meanwhile I've had guys with safes full of guns tell me " Yeah, they're always trying to pass this crap but it always fails" and then go back to sleep. Don't forget that non gun owner who doesn't like being told what they can and cannot do or have !!!!

I've had several guys look at me and basically "pfft". One said they wouldn't take his guns because they don't know what he's got."

Outside of the bubble enclosing their brain they have no concern what happens or even believe it affects them.

I was never a good chess player, but when I could realize the number of moves I had left I knew it was likely I wasn't going to win.

I didn't quit...

I've had several guys look at me and basically "pfft". One said they wouldn't take his guns because they don't know what he's got."

Outside of the bubble enclosing their brain they have no concern what happens or even believe it affects them.

And that is the mindset that got us such wonderful things as: Obama, Obama again, almost got us" H Dog" Clinton, prohibition, gun control, more gun control, more and more gun control, the Holocaust, zero regulation of tech giants, and so forth.

Meanwhile I've had guys with safes full of guns tell me " Yeah, they're always trying to pass this crap but it always fails" and then go back to sleep.

And these are the same guys that are going to be outraged when they can't buy mags, or when they get pulled over on the way back from the range and end up with a felony charge because they have 15 round magazines for their Beretta. You would think that with all of the shenanigans that this state has pulled over the years that people would know better. It really is amazing!

KING

You literally outlined the crux of this all. People don't know or don't believe they will do it.

In 1935, no one believed 7 million people would be marched to their graves en mass in a few years. It happened.

That's exactly what I tell people who scoff at the need for a 2nd Amendment. You could have went up to a Berlin Jew in 1933 and said in ten years you and your family will be loaded in a boxcar, shipped in horrific conditions to a camp in Poland, and within an hour be gassed to death in an industrial scale killing factory and that person would have laughed in your face. Germany, a modern European home to culture, science and engineering. And this happened within the lifetime of my still living mother. Within the TV age, the computer age, the jet and rocket age. So don't assume it can't happen here.

KING

KING

KING

That's exactly what I tell people who scoff at the need for a 2nd Amendment. You could have went up to a Berlin Jew in 1933 and said in ten years you and your family will be loaded in a boxcar, shipped in horrific conditions to a camp in Poland, and within an hour be gassed to death in an industrial scale killing factory and that person would have laughed in your face. Germany, a modern European home to culture, science and engineering. And this happened within the lifetime of my still living mother. Within the TV age, the computer age, the jet and rocket age. So don't assume it can't happen here.

Look who is financing gun control and behind the conspiracy to disarm Americans and also controls the MSM and Hollywood and the "federal" reserve and are censoring the internet. Look who invented communism and financed the Bolshevik revolution and murdered millions of people after disarming them. The same people behind diversity and the immigration act of 1965 which will turn whites into a minority according to the census by 2044. Wondering why are they so desperate to get the guns?

Archived