Change.org petition to audit ISP firearms fund

IceCrMn

Please sign and share this change.org petition to demand an audit of the ISP and their handling of fees collected for firearms services.

There are a couple threads covering the details already. Have a look at those to see whats happening and whats been found out so far.

link to petition:

http://chng.it/H5yktfbKZ5

Thank you for your time on this important matter.

Signed, come on IC members, we can get this one way up. Nothing unfair about inquiring where our dollars have gone?

I see the issue here as it was before the official release. I dont expect itll get support or traction here, even though spreading the word and getting signatures to bump the publicity of it is not a bad thing in any regards

EDIT: see post 29

Where are all the illinoiscarry people? Yeah I've heard the old saw , " It ain't going to help by signing an old petition !" but one thing is certain , if you don't try you can't win.

Kind of a joke. Less than 300 sigs so far. Where are all the IC people is a good question.

Where are all the illinoiscarry people? Yeah I've heard the old saw , " It ain't going to help by signing an old petition !" but one thing is certain , if you don't try you can't win.

Kind of a joke. Less than 300 sigs so far. Where are all the IC people is a good question.
310 now. And thread was just started last night, so its still earlier. Seems the petition was started on the 9th. Share on social media to get more attention to it, as it also ties in all of the current corruption (feds taking people down)

Archived