FOID denied, no reason given

My application got denied and i never got anything explaining the reason why. I think i may have fat fingered my stoical security number so that might be the reason it was denied. But im not sure what appeal form to fill out since they have to do with mental health or other chargers/not convicted etc..and all i did was probably fat fingered something. Any advice would be appreciated.

My application got denied and i never got anything explaining the reason why. I think i may have fat fingered my stoical security number so that might be the reason it was denied. But im not sure what appeal form to fill out since they have to do with mental health or other chargers/not convicted etc..and all i did was probably fat fingered something. Any advice would be appreciated.

Someone correct me if I am wrong here but you should have gotten a letter in the mail explaining the reason for the denial.

Check out the below topic and message Molly B she is very very helpful. Gather what you need to for the appeal. Good luck.

http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47227

Edited by Patriots & Tyrants

How long ago were you denied?