Gun Rights Town Hall - Northlake - Wed. Sept. 25, 6 p.m.

Molly B.

Wow..Im 19 days late to the party.. I just heard about this from my neighbor and was going to post the info. I have to start paying more attention to Molly's post. LOL When my neighbor told me I thought it was something the city council was going to do with firearms ordinances. Went to Willis page and there it is. The room has about 90 seats give or take and then standing room. Should be fun.

Ok..who showed up?? There where a few guys with IGOT shirts.

I got there late as Zach was talking about masculinity. I have 2 vid links. One will be of the speaker Mark D. Jones. He talks about how our Red flag is the best and gives the most due process. Earlier he said nobody needs and AR15 and 2nd amendment is outdated. The militia part in the 2nd was put there for slave owners to keep slaves in check. He actually got snippy with my neighbor for correcting Willis. Willis said she could get a gun in one day, my neighbor told her nope, you need to wait 3 days. lol

Mark D. Jones talking about Red Flag laws and due process. 4 min long

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OHh8FjCFlDnn0oaA9tzuPsidfyEW0gGf/view?usp=sharing

Rhonda asking... We have laws on the books , why are you going after us and not the bad guys. Willis answering the question. 5min long

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OLYqFqtnaamHGnaFBX5t61rZtkG8LpQo/view?usp=sharing

I would say the crowd was half and half.

Mike Brown, Security Training Concepts was an advocate we all can take pride in. I gave him an A++ for the evening.

Dickson Amoah, National African American Gun Association (NAAGA) 761st gun club was also pretty good, no one got up on him.

Javondlynn Dunagan, JMD Defense & Investigations former probation officer, private investigator, ladies of steel gun club had 1 or 2 aspects I was uncomfortable with, but overall she also was an asset.

Ben Ferdinand, Benjamin Specialties, LLC - Modern Firearms pointed out that one of Javondlynn Dunagan's examples would have her breaking current laws.

The two most salient things I took away from it was Zachary Draves, Pillars Community Health pointing out that most of the mentally ill usually ended up victims of (misused firearms)

sort of unsaid between the lines was that applying the mental health excuse to the problem was just another scapegoating attempt.

Since I just said thingS, the other is that there were significant efforts made by many of the friendly part of the panel to distinguish the possession of a TOOL, from the evil actions of it's "operator".

Mark... Who was the speaker that talked about wanting to use a rifle instead of a handgun for defense? If that was Ben, he was really good. The lady that stood up and asked about background checks was sitting near me. His reply to her was great.Also, she doesn't like AR15, she almost jumped out of skin when it was brought up. Her son applauded for something progun (8yrs old) she stopped him.

Javondlynn Dunagan was good, but her 5 day waiting period comment was not a good one. Especially sitting near Willis. Ive heard her speak on 560 am a few months back, and she had the same mentality about waiting periods. Yes she got put into check real fast about helping a friend with a firearm. Hopefully she had a wake up call with that. Maybe she can go and talk to Willis on introducing a bill fixing a situation like that. Im sure Willis would laugh at her.

YES, The use of AR-15 for defense was Ben Ferdinand, he revealed that night that he has early Parkinsons and can have tremors in his right hand depending upon the time of day and his meds.

The AR-15 gives him multiple points of support and control in a home defensive situation.

I think Willis has been waltzing Javondlynn Dunagan down the primrose path. Willis may appear to be a cud chewing cow, but apparently has been gaining skills in twisting spin type manipulation.

I spotted that 2 day red flag problem straight off, with the current 3 day waiting period for any transfers. I have been quiet about it, (imo the lobbyists were aware) as it may just make a REALLY nifty lawsuit.

Which aspect I would attack isn't clear, the red flag 48 hours - or the 3 day waiting period.

Basically all you can do according to the law is surrender them to the police, or sell them to a FFL.

What a liar, the 90% lie again. 100% of the dealers follow the law. Which 10% aren't why didn't anyone ask her and why not take action against those supposed 10%? Why punish dealers and law abiding for the actions of criminals and use their actions as an excuse to push the agenda of billionaires and what laws on dealers are gonna accomplish when criminals don't follow laws? That's like punishing car dealers for the actions of drunk drivers.

Is there a video of the entire event, so we can see the testimony of all of the people who spoke?

Also, Kathleen Willis is essentially criminally dishonest. Can we get her to say these things under oath, so she can be prosecuted for them?

Not only a pathological liar but she is corrupt too and doesn't work for her constituents but for billionaires and pushes their agenda. When she introduces bills she doesn't know much about it, her handlers whisper the answers in her ear when she is asked on the house floor.

Ok..who showed up?? There where a few guys with IGOT shirts.

I got there late as Zach was talking about masculinity. I have 2 vid links. One will be of the speaker Mark D. Jones. He talks about how our Red flag is the best and gives the most due process. Earlier he said nobody needs and AR15 and 2nd amendment is outdated. The militia part in the 2nd was put there for slave owners to keep slaves in check. He actually got snippy with my neighbor for correcting Willis. Willis said she could get a gun in one day, my neighbor told her nope, you need to wait 3 days. lol

Mark D. Jones talking about Red Flag laws and due process. 4 min long

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OHh8FjCFlDnn0oaA9tzuPsidfyEW0gGf/view?usp=sharing

Rhonda asking... We have laws on the books , why are you going after us and not the bad guys. Willis answering the question. 5min long

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OLYqFqtnaamHGnaFBX5t61rZtkG8LpQo/view?usp=sharing

Should ask Mark D Jones about this.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/democrats-frown-on-targeting-gang-databases-with-red-flag-laws

And this.

https://heyjackass.com/2019-race-of-victim-assailant/

Take guns away from gangs and 95% of chicago "gun violence" is gone.

Archived