Post your CC Gun/Holster combo! Celebrate imminent CC in Illinois!

Patriots & Tyrants

In celebration of the recent ruling by the 7th I ordered a new holster for my P226. It finally came today so I am happy!

Yes CCing a P226 IWB is rough, but I love the platform.

Below are pictures of my W. German P226 and N82 Tactical "Pro" holster. Mini review, the thing carries like a dream. Holster is well built, retention release takes getting used to be I am making it work. For being such a big gun, the P226 just disappears on my body with an untucked shirt that is not particularly baggy. Wearing a light sweat shirt over it I have no worries about printing when bending down. I am pretty sure this will be my Fall/Winter carry rig going forward.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/8897_522033917831620_1006257932_n.jpg

So Illinois Carry members lets see your carry gun and holster combos in anticipation of CC(finally!) in Illinois!

Here is my CC for now. Beretta Nano with 124gn HST. N82 Tactical holster. I really like the Nano. It is small enough that I don't mind wearing it. Yet still has decent accuracy and stopping power. The holster is great as none of the gun touches your skin and is very slim. All of my other guns are much bigger and not as comfortable.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2iitzph.jpg

I think I am going to pick up an OWB for my P226 around the house and in the dead of winter. IWB won't do me much good if I am wearing snow pants.

Its funny but even with JUST a T-Shirt and undershirt the P226 disappears. Unless you know what your looking for (most don't) even bending down I couldn't tell I was wearing my P226. AND THAT is with a crappy walmart belt!

Does anyone have experience with Raven Concealment's line of holsters?

I turned all my firearms in to Flakey Phleger at the last gun turn in, got $100 in gift cards!!! When RTC comes to IL, I'll be carrying a dull steak knife in the right hand pencil pocket of my Carhart jeans and a 20 oz. hammer in the hammer loop on the left leg.

AB

I turned all my firearms in to Flakey Phleger at the last gun turn in, got $100 in gift cards!!! When RTC comes to IL, I'll be carrying a dull steak knife in the right hand pencil pocket of my Carhart jeans and a 20 oz. hammer in the hammer loop on the left leg.

AB

Of course what I meant above was if I did own any firearms that I had not all ready handed in to Pfhlegers gun turn in.

What I wrote was my wish list.

AB

Of course what I meant above was if I did own any firearms that I had not all ready handed in to Pfhlegers gun turn in.

Yeah, and I forgot to mention the two bladed Barlow knife with the yellow handles and broken blade in my right hand pocket.

If you remember Barlow knives, you're an old fart!!!

Lou, how's the weather??

AB

Yeah, and I forgot to mention the two bladed Barlow knife with the yellow handles and broken blade in my right hand pocket.

If you remember Barlow knives, you're an old fart!!!

Lou, how's the weather??

78 but windy and off and on rain.

Went today and bought a Springfield XDS, a box of Federal Hydra shock, and just ordered online a White Hat Maxtuck holster. Now the 72 hour wait!

You will love it. Had mine, bitone, for a month. Carried in St. Louis a couple of times with the kydex it came with. Just disappears. Also have a Shield in 9 with a Blackhawk flat belt. Not big on IWB carry. Also have M&P in a 9c and 40c.

Decisions decisions!!!

• 1 month later...

Glock 23 Gen.4 flat dark earth

Old faithful IWB hip holster(Very comfortable, high quality, easy assembly and adjustable on height, cant, and tension on the firearm)

Old Faithful belt with kydex reinforcement(super duty build. I stained it with a leather stain)

Blackhawk magazine holster(amazon.com- brand new/shipped for like 17 bucks)

post-4360-0-26822700-1359334232_thumb.jpg

post-4360-0-85126800-1359334290_thumb.jpg

post-4360-0-02748000-1359334361_thumb.jpg

Archived