Wait time for CCL at this point?

mathewg

New guy here. Army Infantry Combat Vet.

Applied 8/30 w/o prints

QC Ver: Unknown (didn't know about inspect element)

Approved: 11/7 (Spoke to ISP FSB numerous times to check status, he told me yesterday that it was approved and should be going to the printer soon, maybe Monday).

Active: Waiting....waiting....waiting...

I have been approved since 11-1, I was wondering if they batch a bunch of these together and turn them all active at once. Post when you go active and I'll do the same, see if we go active at the same time or not

Applied 8/30 w/o prints

Approved: 11/7 (Spoke to ISP FSB numerous times to check status, he told me yesterday that it was approved and should be going to the printer soon, maybe Monday).

I have been approved since 11-1, I was wondering if they batch a bunch of these together and turn them all active at once. Post when you go active and I'll do the same, see if we go active at the same time or not

I believe you will see batching for printing the cards and then presorting prior to delivery to USPS. That may add time depending on where your printed card falls in the cycle and followed by the USPS getting it delivered.

Applied 8/30 w/o prints

I think there is some sort of batching involved. I applied a full week before my daughter back in August and they both came in the mail the same day about 7 weeks later.

OK, hubby got the letter yesterday that the board overturned the objection so he will get his soon, I am still just under board review.

Did he get a letter explaining which agency objected and why?

Yep - insane - Addison PD tried to say he was involved in a domestic against me and my daughter - who was about 12 at the time. Unreal.

OK, hubby got the letter yesterday that the board overturned the objection so he will get his soon, I am still just under board review.

Yep - insane - Addison PD tried to say he was involved in a domestic against me and my daughter - who was about 12 at the time. Unreal.

Got a call from the attorney for the board and he said I have been approved and they are processing my card now!! Thanks everyone for the support, this can be a very stressful situation!!!! If anyone needs anyone to talk to or vent to I'm here for you. :)

Got a call from the attorney for the board and he said I have been approved and they are processing my card now!! Thanks everyone for the support, this can be a very stressful situation!!!! If anyone needs anyone to talk to or vent to I'm here for you. :)

Congrats. I wonder if board attorneys calling people with an update is SOP now? I dont recall this being a common thing before.

BTW, out of curiousity, was the alleged domestic against your husband the same thing they used for your objection?

Congrats. I wonder if board attorneys calling people with an update is SOP now? I dont recall this being a common thing before.

BTW, out of curiousity, was the alleged domestic against your husband the same thing they used for your ob

Yep, they tried to say I made a suicidal comment. Which is hilarious to me. Obviously the board thought it was stupid too. I think the only reason I got a call was because I left him a message asking for more time to research what was going on. And there was no need for me to waste any more time on it when the board agreed that we are good people. For the PD to lie like that really gets me upset but too bad for them, now it's known that they have made outrageous objections.

Day 91..no change in status. Spoke to ISP on 11/9, they advised me it was approved on 11/7 and would be going to printer soon. Called yesterday and they said they said it is still under review, finishing up the background. What's the deal? I know they have 120 days with no prints, but,its kinda ridiculous. Any advice?

What number did you call to chat with them? I applied with prints but still no update.

Day 91..no change in status. Spoke to ISP on 11/9, they advised me it was approved on 11/7 and would be going to printer soon. Called yesterday and they said they said it is still under review, finishing up the background. What's the deal? I know they have 120 days with no prints, but,its kinda ridiculous. Any advice?

I understand from other threads that the cards are printed and mailed out by a contractor in large batches, not a few cards every day.

Once an applicant is approved, a card is not immediately printed and mailed. I do not know how large a batch needs to be before the job is set up and run, or how long it takes to reach that number.

The is probably more economical for the ISP, but certainly more frustrating to the individual applicant.

Just curious, what does the inspect element trick show for you? Mine shows approved but the website still says regular old "under review" still. My husband got his card last week and we were both in the same situation. And we applied the exact same day.

Just curious, what does the inspect element trick show for you? Mine shows approved but the website still says regular old "under review" still. My husband got his card last week and we were both in the same situation. And we applied the exact same day.

Yours will take longer because the board asked and waited for a response from you.

Archived