Trump admin sued over blocking med. marijuana patients gun ownership

InterestedBystander

The LD50 dose for mj is estimated between 200000 - 40000 times the substances delivered in a single joint.

As far as ingestion, in concentrated forms such as edibles you would reach a lethal dose of salt or sugar long before a lethal level of THC is reached.

If you looked into mj related deaths you would probably find the actual LD50 compound resulting in death is other than cannabinoids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The LD50 dose for mj is estimated between 200000 - 40000 times the substances delivered in a single joint. As far as ingestion, in concentrated forms such as edibles you would reach a lethal dose of salt or sugar long before a lethal level of THC is reached. If you looked into mj related deaths you would probably find the actual LD50 compound resulting in death is other than cannabinoids. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure that if you consume 40,000 of anything in one sitting, you're going to die from it.

The LD50 dose for mj is estimated between 200000 - 40000 times the substances delivered in a single joint. As far as ingestion, in concentrated forms such as edibles you would reach a lethal dose of salt or sugar long before a lethal level of THC is reached. If you looked into mj related deaths you would probably find the actual LD50 compound resulting in death is other than cannabinoids. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure that if you consume 40,000 of anything in one sitting, you're going to die from it.

Exactly, in the case of joints it probably be carbon monoxide poisoning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smoking is an ineffective and wasteful method of cannabis therapy.

Edibles or suppositories work far better...

Smoking is an ineffective and wasteful method of cannabis therapy.

Edibles or suppositories work far better...

So you're saying I'd have to use less than 40,000 suppositories to OD? Well that's a relief.

Some last ditch attempts from some that do not want legalization, calling it racist:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-illinois-marijuana-legalize-opponents-20181128-story.html

I saw that, it's pretty darn funny....

I don't know how many times I've heard the crack vs powder argument as well.

That just sounds like a personal choice to me.

Some last ditch attempts from some that do not want legalization, calling it racist:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-illinois-marijuana-legalize-opponents-20181128-story.html

The Rev. Gregory Seal Livingston of New Hope Baptist Church said that legalization will amount to marijuana companies “pimping” blacks and Hispanics.

Profit is the motive,” he said. Livingston spoke in downtown Chicago with several other members of Healthy and Productive Illinois, a group that opposes legalization and is supported by Smart Approaches to Marijuana, a national anti-cannabis organization

.To be honest, a new thing to tax is the real motive here.

Oh, the irony. The prohibition was based and driven on racist motivations, and now undoing that racial driving prohibition is racist as well?

Archived