Outdoor Flea Markets on private property are they Gun Free Zones?

Outdoor Flea Markets on private property are they Gun Free Zones? The CCL law has so much gray area in it. How does one know if it is legal to conceal carry if there are no signs at the entrance to the outdoor Flea Market? Is it a "public gathering that requires a government permit?? Any experts here who know the answer?

Regardless of sign, no sign, or non-compliant sign, if the owner asks you to leave - you leave.

At which point you can CLAIM to be a card carrying member of the LBGTQxxxxx community and then file lawsuit against owner for discrimination !!

Why would anyone, who is straight, claim to be LBGTQ? I do not mean to start an straight vs. gay discussion here.

That is a discussion for some other web sites.

Regardless of sign, no sign, or non-compliant sign, if the owner asks you to leave - you leave.

At which point you can CLAIM to be a card carrying member of the LBGTQxxxxx community and then file lawsuit against owner for discrimination !!

Why would anyone, who is straight, claim to be LBGTQ? I do not mean to start an straight vs. gay discussion here.

To use the ladies room?

It’s no big deal you can change your gender at will. You can go in the restroom LGBTQ and exit straight.

^ this ***

Archived