Forum member/legislative district correlation

45superman

• 3 weeks later...
Senate 48th (Hultgren), House 96th (Dunn)

This is my first post, but I have been an avid reader for over a year. I don't know what help I can be, because I am currently serving in Iraq 'til November. If you know something I can help on, please let me know.

Welcome to the board, SSG_Digital!!

By serving in Iraq you're doing an outstanding job NOW, I'd say!!

As these gun issues come up the General Assembly, you can always email your legislaters and tell them how they should vote the issues. Can servicemen overseas vote absentee in state/local elections? I'm not sure on that one. You may want to inquire. But there is one thing I know you can do.....

Be careful!

We'll see ya when you get back!

Keep up the good fight.

And you do the same!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
State Rep Susie Bassi

US Congresswoman Melissa Bean

Great. Thanks, Slappy--you're in.

Uh Oh... what am I in? Should I be worried here? :hairy:

Did you read the first post in this thread? Basically, since legislators are likely to pay more attention to correspondence from residents of their own districts, it could prove useful to know who lives in which districts--therefore, I set up an Excel file, with the username of every participating member, showing which district they live in.

Did you read the first post in this thread? Basically, since legislators are likely to pay more attention to correspondence from residents of their own districts, it could prove useful to know who lives in which districts--therefore, I set up an Excel file, with the username of every participating member, showing which district they live in.

glossed right over that... my bad!

I haven't counted recently, but 50 sounds about right. Keep in mind that the "almost 1000 members" includes quite a few who haven't been active for months, or even years.

Still, I do hope that anyone who sees this will participate--it could really make a difference when the GA is in session.